User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats another thing i realized, and have been saying to myself in the last few months:

If you can conquer PFS, then you can do anything in life. It will open up so many doors that once seemed impossible to open. Just because of the condition and state of mind you will be in.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome.

I think everyone in the thread has already touched on it, but there's a way out of this and it just requires some mettle and being able to stay disciplined. We're all here to help, so hang in there buddy. It gets better, it all gets better.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The man...the myth... the legend. Maxout777. Not going to repeat myself from earlier, just saying thank you for posting your story online and giving hope.

Did leg workout today. I feel a little lethargic before the gym, but I push through. Just got my first herbs, planning on juicing for a little while before starting.

On another note: Did you guys workout during the juicing? Maybe thats why I'm feeling so tired. Also with the R-andro, I'm pretty sure there is a thread, but like I said I'm useless on this forum, did you get repressive symptoms? I feel like ordering it now because it is on sale on IML. I'm assuming it doesnt expire in two months right?

Also, as a engineer, I just look at this graph to make me feel better. I remember learning this senior year of College and just dismissing it. Now, it reminds me how this journey is going to be. Its a PID graph with proportional gain (I hated this bullshit, and will fully admit I chose my major for money reasons only). Basically, it tries to return to baseline but overshoots, then undershoots etc... until it reaches that balance... Just going to say thats probably going to be my life for the next x amount of months/years. Gives me hope, especially since nature is known to act this way

https://i2.wp.com/coder-tronics.com/...in-Graphs1.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered my r andro yesterday and used code chez15 and it took 15% off from the iml lab website. I searched iml labs discount codes and found it. Who knows maybe you can find a better discount if you search.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm assuming Super R-Andro X is nothing different than just R-Andro?

I haven't felt this clueless in a long time.

Ready to make PFS my bitch though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post
    I'm assuming Super R-Andro X is nothing different than just R-Andro?

I haven't felt this clueless in a long time.

Ready to make PFS my bitch though
    Yes, I just typed R Andro for short. I am indeed talking about Super R-Andro rx.

All I can say is you've come to the right place for recovery. I remember feeling the same way when first starting out. I was worried about screwing up my body even more from the herbs. But eventually I just had faith in the process set out and dove in.

I'm very thankful for CD and the other men on this site who have taken their time to help out others.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The man...the myth... the legend. Maxout777. Not going to repeat myself from earlier, just saying thank you for posting your story online and giving hope.

Did leg workout today. I feel a little lethargic before the gym, but I push through. Just got my first herbs, planning on juicing for a little while before starting.

On another note: Did you guys workout during the juicing? Maybe thats why I'm feeling so tired. Also with the R-andro, I'm pretty sure there is a thread, but like I said I'm useless on this forum, did you get repressive symptoms? I feel like ordering it now because it is on sale on IML. I'm assuming it doesnt expire in two months right?

Also, as a engineer, I just look at this graph to make me feel better. I remember learning this senior year of College and just dismissing it. Now, it reminds me how this journey is going to be. Its a PID graph with proportional gain (I hated this bullshit, and will fully admit I chose my major for money reasons only). Basically, it tries to return to baseline but overshoots, then undershoots etc... until it reaches that balance... Just going to say thats probably going to be my life for the next x amount of months/years. Gives me hope, especially since nature is known to act this way

Prohormones have a shelf life of about 1.5-2 years, something like that.

Don't work out when you're juicing. Your exercise should be some light walking and stretching. The point of the juice feast is to cleanse. Working out takes energy away from the cleansing process.

To get the most of your feast, do some other things that aid detoxification: contrast showers, dry skin brushing, sauna, breathing exercises.

Suppression isn't really something you have to worry about with R-Andro, just make sure you've got decent testosterone going into it.
    Last edited by Durantia37; 07-07-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the same code and got the discount! Thanks for the heads up.

I had a weak moment today. Got major anxiety about being this way permanently and just couldn't get rid of it. Hopped into the shower and turned the faucet on super cold and that knocked me back in place. If you guys ever have that feeling I really recommend that strategy.

This will be the hardest thing I've ever done. I will get past it. The biggest thing for me is to quiet the mind. I'm going to get the holosync meditation today.

Is there certain herbs you guys like the most? Most of my herbs come in soon and I am eager to jump into it. Trying to get my lineup ready.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You give me far too much credit, I'm no legend. Just your average guy with an iron will who wasn't gonna take no for an answer, just like the rest of the guys here. You're in good hands. I'm glad my story could help you however, you'll be there before you know it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

Maxout, quick question thats a bit personal.... Did you ever get the curved dick symptom to go away? Ive seen your story on the recovery section, but you said you were still dealing with that. I noticed mine is a bit curved... I wonder why it does that? And in that direction? Wonder if it has to do with the fact that I am right handed? Who knows.

Hitting the herbs tomorrow! Looking forward to starting the journey.