Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 27&Scared View Post
    Cortisol levels?
    It could be. I think testosterone follows a similar pathway too, though. Highest in morning, decline throughout the day, re-start at night. But I've stopped trying to reason out this stuff, lol. I was really only commenting to see if anyone else had the same experience.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    It could be. I think testosterone follows a similar pathway too, though. Highest in morning, decline throughout the day, re-start at night. But I've stopped trying to reason out this stuff, lol. I was really only commenting to see if anyone else had the same experience.
    I tend to have the same issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just think guys, theres going to be a day when we are completely normal and we suddenly get reminded of this time of our lives. We will find these links again and read through our old posts thinking "jesus, how did i go through that".

That feeling is what I look forward to

Durantia, hows it going post prohormone cycle. It's the only part of this routine im slightly worried about

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post
    Just think guys, theres going to be a day when we are completely normal and we suddenly get reminded of this time of our lives. We will find these links again and read through our old posts thinking "jesus, how did i go through that".

That feeling is what I look forward to

Durantia, hows it going post prohormone cycle. It's the only part of this routine im slightly worried about
    Put your worry aside.

Most everyone who starts cycling as recommended is pleasantly surprised by the results.

Proper cycling will accelerate the healing process by leaps and bounds.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah good to hear. I know the suppression is minimal, but its something ive never done before hence my worry. I'll push forward though. I still got another month and a half of herbs to go before that point anyway.

Getting better everyday. Considering just how short I've been on this and the leaps I've already made... makes me that more appreciative that you shared you regime with us CD. Sexually (really my only problems) I would probably say Ive already made another 5-10% leap this last week.

I think its because I really follow this thing 100%. No cheat days, positive mindset (seriously I am never down or anxious anymore), getting that exercise, going that extra mile to achieve results.

- - - Updated - - -

Best part is that I catch myself looking at girls tits and asses again (especially in the gym). Reminds me of my dog days in college.

Also the juice feast made me WAY more ripped. It's like I lost all this weight I just have not been able to shed before around my stomach

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its going good man. My baseline is definitely slightly higher. And I only did a 3-week cycle. Can't wait to go longer next time.

I was really worried too, but honestly I didn't feel the slightest sign of suppression when I came off. On the contrary, I felt better for the first few days off than I had the entire cycle. After that, I came back down to PFS reality, but a little higher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, personally I think there has been some negativity on this board recently (maybe desperation is a better word?). So, I thought I'd give a quick update.

I have continued to get better every day. A lot of my symptoms have noticeably gotten better over the past 2-3 weeks.

ED: WAY better. I still cant really seem to get a 100% bone, but its at the 90% range at least. I'm pretty sure I could have sex and get away with it. (these are the times I wish I had an established gf to try it out). I can get blood into my dick way faster now as well, with a lot less concentration. I can even get pretty hard off sexual thoughts now (no stimulation manual or visual). Which is great! Its come and go but fuck it, I'll take it.

Libido: Clawing its way back. I notice myself unconsciously looking at girls again. I also get that gut punching blood rush that you feel when you see someone smoking hot again. Which is AWESOME. Its not 100% but its definitely there.

Aggression: Had zero when I crashed. Couldnt care less if I lost (I am a super competitive guy so that was really weird for me). I have the anger back. Not 100% but definitely at least 60%. Starting from zero, ill fucking take that. Find myself getting mad at video games again. Also I am yelling at other fucking awful drivers again and generally losing my patience more and more. AMAZING

Creativity/Work ethic: Improvements there. More focused at work. More general willingness to actually do that work.

Mood: I am rarely if EVER anxious. I KNOW i am going to recover and am generally in a great mood all day.

Strength: Back to my pre SP self. Curling 50lb dumbells, finding myself pushing for that extra rep.

Personal stuff ahead....

Volume: When i was on SP, i had baby teenager loads. Watery, just really not that great. I'm back to superhuman loads again. God help the next chick I bone and if she decides to swallow.... Haha! Thick as well. Fucking awesome.

Could still use improvement: Sleep (although this is better too), that stupid ass curve in my dick, libido, EQ. I might get the pump to help with the curve. I really just think i need to get some blood in there to fix it.

On a side note, my hair has started to fall out again. I might start finasteride to stop it.

YEAH FUCK THAT.

I cant wait till I go bald now.

Keep on chugging brothers. Every night before I sleep I literally verbally tell my body "good job, keep that shit up" and cant wait to see what improves the next day.

Stick to the protocol. Overcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and side note. My sister came to visit this weekend and said I am more ripped than I have ever been in my entire life. Which was great to hear because I was afraid i might be losing muscle mass and just not noticing it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There has been some negativity on the board lately and it's all from new members.

You guys need to help keep the energy of this place the way it's supposed to be....the way you want it to be.

I can only do so much myself.

Great post by the way.

Keep up the great work.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post
    So, personally I think there has been some negativity on this board recently (maybe desperation is a better word?). So, I thought I'd give a quick update.

I have continued to get better every day. A lot of my symptoms have noticeably gotten better over the past 2-3 weeks.

ED: WAY better. I still cant really seem to get a 100% bone, but its at the 90% range at least. I'm pretty sure I could have sex and get away with it. (these are the times I wish I had an established gf to try it out). I can get blood into my dick way faster now as well, with a lot less concentration. I can even get pretty hard off sexual thoughts now (no stimulation manual or visual). Which is great! Its come and go but fuck it, I'll take it.

Libido: Clawing its way back. I notice myself unconsciously looking at girls again. I also get that gut punching blood rush that you feel when you see someone smoking hot again. Which is AWESOME. Its not 100% but its definitely there.

Aggression: Had zero when I crashed. Couldnt care less if I lost (I am a super competitive guy so that was really weird for me). I have the anger back. Not 100% but definitely at least 60%. Starting from zero, ill fucking take that. Find myself getting mad at video games again. Also I am yelling at other fucking awful drivers again and generally losing my patience more and more. AMAZING

Creativity/Work ethic: Improvements there. More focused at work. More general willingness to actually do that work.

Mood: I am rarely if EVER anxious. I KNOW i am going to recover and am generally in a great mood all day.

Strength: Back to my pre SP self. Curling 50lb dumbells, finding myself pushing for that extra rep.

Personal stuff ahead....

Volume: When i was on SP, i had baby teenager loads. Watery, just really not that great. I'm back to superhuman loads again. God help the next chick I bone and if she decides to swallow.... Haha! Thick as well. Fucking awesome.

Could still use improvement: Sleep (although this is better too), that stupid ass curve in my dick, libido, EQ. I might get the pump to help with the curve. I really just think i need to get some blood in there to fix it.

On a side note, my hair has started to fall out again. I might start finasteride to stop it.

YEAH FUCK THAT.

I cant wait till I go bald now.

Keep on chugging brothers. Every night before I sleep I literally verbally tell my body "good job, keep that shit up" and cant wait to see what improves the next day.

Stick to the protocol. Overcome.

really nice to hear that u are doing well already man... i too am fin+saw palmetto sufferer and follow closely people who got fucked up by SP. i dint creash on fin ... i stopped fin and was fine until i took sp for a year at 10mg twice daily and stopped it and crashed ..

i feel SP sufferers have something more to just fin sufferers ... and in my opinion is the dopamine issue which is more fucked up in SP sufferers . but any ways nice to hear u are doing good ...
    i am doing pretty well myself...

thanks for posting