User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Health Ranger store

I love health ranger store they have some great stuff. Living in the UK though I'm finding it hard to afford it. This was my last order just for toiletries really:

1. Ranger Select Tea Tree Deodorant - 3.7oz × 2
    1+

2. Health Ranger Select Rosemary Deodorant - 3.7oz × 2
    1+

3. Ultra Fade Enzyme Repair Moisturiser 50gm × 1

4. O3 Ozone-Infused Oil Pulling Solution 8oz (with Organic Coconut Oil and Organic Peppermint) × 2
    1+

5. 100% Organic Golden Jojoba Oil 4 fl oz (118ml) × 1

6.Health Ranger's Citrus Body Soap 12oz (3-Pack) × 1

It came to over $260 with shipping plus £58 custom charges. Unfortunately I won't be able to keep this up and I'm nearly having to put another order in. Can anyone recommend any other similar companies/website here in the U.K. That offer totally natural?

Thanks
    Last edited by JB1989; 08-09-2017 at 09:15 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1989 View Post
    I love health ranger store they have some great stuff. Living in the UK though I'm finding it hard to afford it. This was my last order just for toiletries really:

1+

1+

4. O3 Ozone-Infused Oil Pulling Solution 8oz (with Organic Coconut Oil and Organic Peppermint) × 2
    1+

It came to over $260 with shipping plus £58 custom charges. Unfortunately I won't be able to keep this up and I'm nearly having to put another order in. Can anyone recommend any other similar companies/website here in the U.K. That offer totally natural?

Thanks
    I'm not sure of it's availability in the UK, but I use Every Man Jack soap, shampoo, and deodorant. I can buy it at Whole Foods here. I've also used the bar soaps provided by Dr. Squatch, they're awesome, I just travel a lot for work and bar soap doesn't travel as well.

For shaving, I use the Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap with Hemp. I use Dr. Bronner's toothpaste as well. That pretty much covers it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1989 View Post

1+

1+

1+

Thanks
    I wouldn't fret too much about it their almost always is an alternative domestic version to every country. Canada has some asshole customs as well they do it I guess to keep business in the country.

noticed that as well when I wanted to try Chi's supplement but he's from UK so couldn't get them here without paying a premium.