Hey All,

25 Years old, and a Saw Palmetto sufferer. I took it for about 3 months at 500mg, and stopped after reading some of the horror stories online. Was getting better until about 2 weeks in I crashed. It was bad. Really bad. Gun up to my head bad.

I managed to find Cdsnuts post on Propeciahelp.com and decided that I was going to man up and fix my condition. I would like to put a special shoutout to Maxout777 as he is one of the main reasons I'm still here. His story fits mine perfectly and I saw it as a light at the end of the tunnel.

Following the protocol as of yesterday. Doing a juice cleanse for about 10-14 days, then hitting the herbs. I'm lucky to have the finances to buy 10-12 right off the bat.

Going to cycle R-andro at the 2 month mark. (I'm a planner so I like to look to the future)

I was in a serious bad place guys. Reading propeciahelp.com didnt help either. I am looking forward to recovering. Goodbye crippling stress and anxiety.

-As a side note, what is the % recovery rate for people who try this? I have tried looking into the forums, but I am really bad at navigating. So apologies if this has been addressed. Also I crashed a couple weeks ago, is that too early to be fucking with my testosterone or can I go now?