User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this encouraging report about your latest improvements, its really empowering and mood lifting to read your last post! I cant wait to write these kind of reports myself!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will ALL be there sooner than you think. WILL yourself to be at that spot you want to be. Dont just follow the protocol like a zombie. Imagine the nutrients you are getting from your food, the cleansing taking place, the testosterone coming back.

This might sound really stupid to some of you, and as a practical logical thinker this took me a while to embrace. I think thats the part that has made the difference. When I take my herbs, I think of whats happening, the testosterone boosting etc. I think of the place I'm going to be.

Your mind is where the battle is taking place. Place it on the right path. You control what you will become.

Reminds me of a documentary I watched about Arnold Schwarzenegger. He said the main problem about working out today and why people dont seem to get the mass difference they want is because they arent thinking about the muscle when they do a rep. He said he would imagine the muscle contracting and loosening during every rep he did. He would put his mind 'into' the muscle to make it have the maximum effect.

Try it out. It worked for me.

For those wondering what I am doing (i mean this is all derived from CD's protocol with minor tweaks) but I am pretty much following maxouts tweaked routine. I have the same herbs he has ( +2), and I workout almost every day. My rest day is HIIT. Cold showers, lots of sleep, and a positive mood. Also I am eating EXTREMELY healthy. Even for the paleo diet. Luckily I never really cared if my food is tasty or delicious. I've always been that guy that just wants to get full as quickly as possible.

I believe in all of you, and myself to get better. Now you just gotta do it too

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post
    You will ALL be there sooner than you think. WILL yourself to be at that spot you want to be. Dont just follow the protocol like a zombie. Imagine the nutrients you are getting from your food, the cleansing taking place, the testosterone coming back.

This might sound really stupid to some of you, and as a practical logical thinker this took me a while to embrace. I think thats the part that has made the difference. When I take my herbs, I think of whats happening, the testosterone boosting etc. I think of the place I'm going to be.

Your mind is where the battle is taking place. Place it on the right path. You control what you will become.

Reminds me of a documentary I watched about Arnold Schwarzenegger. He said the main problem about working out today and why people dont seem to get the mass difference they want is because they arent thinking about the muscle when they do a rep. He said he would imagine the muscle contracting and loosening during every rep he did. He would put his mind 'into' the muscle to make it have the maximum effect.

For those wondering what I am doing (i mean this is all derived from CD's protocol with minor tweaks) but I am pretty much following maxouts tweaked routine. I have the same herbs he has ( +2), and I workout almost every day. My rest day is HIIT. Cold showers, lots of sleep, and a positive mood. Also I am eating EXTREMELY healthy. Even for the paleo diet. Luckily I never really cared if my food is tasty or delicious. I've always been that guy that just wants to get full as quickly as possible.

Mindset is everything with this, and most of life.

You will be there before you know it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    really nice to hear that u are doing well already man... i too am fin+saw palmetto sufferer and follow closely people who got fucked up by SP. i dint creash on fin ... i stopped fin and was fine until i took sp for a year at 10mg twice daily and stopped it and crashed ..

i feel SP sufferers have something more to just fin sufferers ... and in my opinion is the dopamine issue which is more fucked up in SP sufferers . but any ways nice to hear u are doing good ...
    i am doing pretty well myself...

thanks for posting
    Have you tried super dosing the mucuna?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I'd do a quick update.

I hit a downswing early last week, which was my first. Weird feeling losing your ground so suddenly. CD and Maxout were great in helping calm my mind a little.

It lasted about 3 days, and then the last 4 ive had have honestly been...perfect. I would say during this time I felt 90% recovered. I laugh easier, I feel like my old self for the large part. As long as I havent fapped within the last day I can get hard erections quickly and without manual stimulation. I can even get erections decently quick after I have fapped which is nice. The biggest new recovery I have gotten in the past 4 days is that the erections are sustained like they used to be. To clarify, in the beginning of this journey, while I got hard, the moment I took my mind away from the experience I would deflate almost instantly.

The last 4 days it stays. Like forever. Like how it used to. I will get hard, decide to turn off (sometimes I like seeing my improvements and test how quickly I can get erect) and then it just stays. For minutes afterwards even though I am going about my usual day. Hard as a rock. Its fucking awesome to see. If I play with my dick unconsciously while watching tv or something I will get hard even though I am not thinking of sexual thoughts. It just feels good.

Sleep is still hard for me though. I just tend to wake up a lot, but I feel like I'm slowly getting better in this area as well. This is probably my only mental side. The rest are all physical.

At this point, even in my downswings, I would say I have almost totally eliminated my ED. Definitely feel like I could have sex at least every other day perfectly fine.

Libido is still one I need to work on, but if I havent fapped for a couple days this comes back a little as well.

Oh and big news. I started my dating life again. I have a date for this weekend with a chick. Its surprising, I know with the mental sides PFS is crippling, but if you get to the point where all you have are physical sides, it really does not affect your life at all for the most part. I think about my pfs MAYBE once a day, if that.

I am trying to stay away from anything that mentions this illness I have. Even to the point where I am limiting my time on this site. You guys are fucking awesome, but I tend to heal quicker the less I think about it, and unfortunately even though this place is great, it makes me think of the underlying reason why I am browsing it.

Remaining symptoms:
    Libido, sleep, slight ED in rare circumstances or downswings. Dick is still slightly curved to the left.

Symptoms cured so far:
    Most ED, Beard is thicker, hair falling out like a bitch again, aggression has returned (i kinda forgot how impatient I actually was before all this), I laugh at things way easier again, I am way more toned and look amazing (thats due to the diet), my digestion issues have completely faded (since I was 15 I used to crap once maybe every 3 days. That was normal for me. I now do it every day so I guess thats something right?), concentration returned. Semen volume back to normal. MW is on the whole mostly back. Testicles have gotten bigger and maybe back to my normal size pre crash.

I will keep you all updated as I go.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post

Amen! So true! That's what I do! I envision what the finished product is gonna look like for me. How the body will look, how my **** will be, how the sexual will be, the mind, etc... All in one! Thank you for this post!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good to hear youre doing well man. I've been in a similar boat lately. just been hit hard with no energy. I went 2 weeks without jerking off, which was the longest it's ever been probably since I was 10. My libido basically disappeared which is kinda depressing. when I do jerk it I lose all drive for the next 24 hours or so, but usually it comes back. now i'm just in plant mode

I lightly crashed myself with a girl a few weeks ago and it takes time to recover. just a reminder not to do that. I definitely set myself back a bit. every time I start doing well I overdo it. it's bullshit that the time in my life where I have the most women throwing themselves at me is when I really need to be responsible.

anyways keep it up, we'll all be out of this mess soon.