User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the key here is the fact that its used a day a week, and then the rest is the usual scope : diet, t-boosters, etc...

I wouldnt do it with something as strong as Licorice personally... Id substitute in He shou wu instead. (DHT inhibitor) and since thats already on the guide it might be useful.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldnt do it with something as strong as Licorice personally... Id substitute in He shou wu instead. (DHT inhibitor) and since thats already on the guide it might be useful.[/QUOTE]

Yes, He Shou Wu is in the list of testosterone boosting herbs, as it is meant to be used in the 1-a-day herb rotation. And i have he shou wu as one of my current 12 herbs. but if its a dht inhibitor, then why are we even using this in the first place? couldnt this be bad for us? I read that he shou wu was the one herb that could regrow hair or get rid of grey hairs. sounds like a dht inhibiting herb then. should we still be using this? why is it recommened?
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freefl0w View Post
    Hey guys, first post here. Soon will open a blog and do proper introduction. I heard long ago about sexual recoveries with 5ari blocker substances like licorice. I know one guy on solvepfs who got pfs from licorice then restored his sexual function with other 5aris. Another guy posted something similar on propeciahelp too. Personally I tried natural 5ari substances and got sometimes 40-50% libido back but it never lasted.
    I stopped looking for one pill cures, just the whole protocol will bring the health back and when you have perfect health you can experiment safely like champstar did.
    I think this is true about mild 5ar inhibs, although it could be very dangerous to us here for obvious reasons.

I think if someone is far enough along in health where they feel confident enough, they can have small doses of very mild anti-DHT supps like licorice root. when we got off sp or fin, every single person I've heard of gets a huge boost of libido before it all came crashing down. I remember having a crazy amount of energy and sex drive, which was actually part of the reason why I took sp, and part of the reason why it's often recommended to actually boost peoples testosterone, sex drive and energy.

However, we're all sensitive to this kind of thing and most of us probably took too much for too long. but with healthy moderation, like many things, I think a mild DHT inhibitor could aid in recovery if it used incredibly cautiously.

the logic adds up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridd View Post
    I think this is true about mild 5ar inhibs, although it could be very dangerous to us here for obvious reasons.

I think if someone is far enough along in health where they feel confident enough, they can have small doses of very mild anti-DHT supps like licorice root. when we got off sp or fin, every single person I've heard of gets a huge boost of libido before it all came crashing down. I remember having a crazy amount of energy and sex drive, which was actually part of the reason why I took sp, and part of the reason why it's often recommended to actually boost peoples testosterone, sex drive and energy.

However, we're all sensitive to this kind of thing and most of us probably took too much for too long. but with healthy moderation, like many things, I think a mild DHT inhibitor could aid in recovery if it used incredibly cautiously.

the logic adds up.
    Read the link I posted, there is more than just logic there is actual some science behind it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was an interesting read Tubzy. Im going to try doing he shou wu every sunday... see how that works out. I can give you guys updates.

K8668B, i wouldnt worry too much on the he shou. Its incredibly mild for a DHT inhibitor, and it does increase testosterone. On the overall picture, its pretty good.

He shou was part of maxout's recovery... he gained sexual traction pretty fast and he wasnt rotating too many herbs to begin with. (I think he had 11 so he was hitting he shou almost every week). I wouldnt worry, and I took it last sunday as well.
    Last edited by Sploicers; 07-18-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a heads up, im taking that herb slow tho. Lost empire recommends 1/2 to 1 tsp twice a day and I did only 1/2 once.

On another note: today has been the best day ive had since ive crashed sexually. I woke up with MW that was 100%. Im not jumping the hype train yet. I took crodyceps and then tongkat today. Those are pretty powerful to me so it could definitely be that. Ill let you know next week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post
    That was an interesting read Tubzy. Im going to try doing he shou wu every sunday... see how that works out. I can give you guys updates.

K8668B, i wouldnt worry too much on the he shou. Its incredibly mild for a DHT inhibitor, and it does increase testosterone. On the overall picture, its pretty good.

He shou was part of maxout's recovery... he gained sexual traction pretty fast and he wasnt rotating too many herbs to begin with. (I think he had 11 so he was hitting he shou almost every week). I wouldnt worry, and I took it last sunday as well.
    right on. i actually like the he shou wu too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post
    Just a heads up, im taking that herb slow tho. Lost empire recommends 1/2 to 1 tsp twice a day and I did only 1/2 once.

On another note: today has been the best day ive had since ive crashed sexually. I woke up with MW that was 100%. Im not jumping the hype train yet. I took crodyceps and then tongkat today. Those are pretty powerful to me so it could definitely be that. Ill let you know next week.
    Agreed. Morning wood is random as hell with PFS. I've gotten 100% MW since having PFS a few times. Theres been times where ive woke up with it 9 days in a row. then other times, like the last 5 months, ive only gotten it maybe 4 or 5 times. i try not to even think about it these days anymore, and just keep going forward with the protocol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Ive heard similar theories and read about people using strong 5ari's in recovery but for me that would be the ultimate playing with fire.... plenty of scope to fuck yourself up to a far greater extent than before. Mindless when we know holistic slow and steady can get you there, but safely.
    Good point. slow and steady will win this particular race.

and a 5ari would be like playing with fire for me as well! F that shit! Im almost getting paranoid about the he shou wu. lolll nah, not really. but since cdsnuts recommended it, i still use it once every 12+ days or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing K8 (is there a significance to your name? It seems random. I stole mine from my gamertag lol), one guy asked CD if he had only enough money for 5 herbs which should he buy. CD's answer:

Pine Pollen POWDER
    Tonkat
    Shilijat Resin
    He Shou Wu
    Cistanche

He shou is in there. Wouldnt worry