User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to the game

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks. Next time I have the money il buy pine pollen powder with a couple more herbs. I will start the gym very light in 1 week and herbs in 2 weeks.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfsboy View Post
    Oook so turns out I ended my water fast today on day 10. It was just getting a bit much to manage while working. I ate some strawberrys a couple of times and then a salad(just lettuce, onion and mushroom) for dinner and a black tea with honey.

Anyway just need a quick tip. Should I start herb rotation tomorrow? Or wait until I have returned full eating in a few days.

Thanks
    I don't see how you could have possibly fasted on water for ten days while working.....

You can start the herbs right away, once you're eating again.

You should definitely start them PRIOR to doing any kind of work out.

This being said, you should be refed for a few weeks before exerting yourself in anyway aside from walking and stretching.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE
    Warning this post is mostly about my philosophy of this situation (for my own reference as much as anyone else interested) and less about my minor (but noticeable) improvements.

My intensional was to be a much more active member of this community but as many of you have experienced this process is extremely slow and I have also found obsessing over things (mainly being too mindfull of how I feel at all times is detrimental).

Now tbh I fucked up after my 10 day water fast and had roughly 1 week of eating all the shit we aren't meant to and wanting to kill myself and feeling extreme frustration with myself for wasting all my hard work. It was fucking terrible. Anyway I got back on track since then and have been doing quite well. For the most part I eat full paleo but sometimes I will eat rice and I carb backload with sweet potato everyday. I lift 3 times, do sprints twice and take a yoga class once each week.
    I also jelq for 10 mins with my morning coffee and herb (only rotating 4 but just bought 3 more). All of these things are my non negotiables. I have had slip ups over the last 2 months sure. I drank alcohol a couple of times and smoked a couple of times and fapped to ejaculation many times. But always I was back at it the next day. Not wallowing in my failure or how weak I was to fall to temptation. Social pressure to drink will not sway me again and nor will a sad wank make me feel any better.

Other things I try to keep on top of are: getting plenty of sun, trying to get max sleep and getting up early. Meditating in the morning. I also take chromium but only as of 3 days ago.

Sometimes I feel great, really great like sometimes after I have my caffeine and herbs, go to the gym, come home eat huge plate of eggs and avo and kale and have a cold shower. Holy shit it's amazing. Sometimes i convince myself pfs is not real. The fact is it is. It's not functional or beneficial to think Wah propecia did this too me I wish I never took it. But also it is not healthy to delude yourself into thinking you are functioning like your old self and have the freedom to not prioritise your health. A wake up call is always right around the corner.

Think about what really motivates you to heal. Is it going out partying and hooking up. Taking drugs and and staying up all night. Getting to eat whatever you want. OR is it to have satisfaction in your life, to have motivation everymorning to get up and work towards your life goals that arnt just "recovering from pfs", to fall in love, to have strong honest relationships and be able to support and be there for the people around you, to be a good honest grown up man.

Over the last 2 months I have gained some muscle but continue to have very stubborn softness to my body (Chubb on belly and hips and butt). I have cried once (this was huge). I feel lonely and I have feeling for a girl at my work. Honestly I might even ask her out even though I understand the most likely outcome if we become physical. I haven't had sex in 3 years and I don't want to shut myself off the world anymore. Sure I'm not the man I want to be but who knows how long that will take. I am fucking terrified but I want to put myself out there again.

Also I have been reading this book:
    https://www.amazon.com/King-Warrior-.../dp/0062506064
    It explains the main characteristics of masculinity and how they can move out of whack.