User Tag List

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone doing Intermittent Fasting (IF)

Seems like IF is gaining popularity, interested in the feedback from anyone who's implemented.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been following an IF protocol for about two years now. Started out with 16:8 (lean gains) and leaned down quite a bit, plateaued, then went with the 20:4 "warrior diet" during this last spring cut and got even leaner. Now I've reverted more back to the 16:8 to put nice slow lean mass on and it's working wonders. I don't think I will ever not follow some sort of IF, I feel more alert, focused all day with no tired/crashed afternoons like when I used to eat the typical 4-5 meals throughout the day. I don't think IF is right for everyone, and someone may not really know until they try it, but for me it has really allowed me to push myself to the next level of nutrition and discipline.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was doing 22:2 23:1 for four or five months. I liked the mental alertness and ease of following the protocol also not having to prep food as much. Now I eat from around 6am - 5pm or so and just fast the rest of the time. The health benefits of fasting I think are pretty profound I also incorporate a three day dry fast once a month in shaa Allah. So I don't worry as much about my daily fasting.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was fascinated by irregular fasting years back when I found out about Hugh. Subsequent to completing a ton of research, I chose to give irregular fasting.