User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freefl0w View Post
    Yes, I dont have the funds and the possibility to travel to a water fasting centre. I could have gone longer but I needed to "return" to life, I hope this was enough. Many people do water fasting at home alone, you can check in facebook groups, but I do not want to encourage anyone. It was my choice and I took the responsibility.
    I did one mistake though during the refeeding (which is still going on) is that I ate some boiled beans as vegans were very keen to recommend it to me as a source of protein. It gave me serious indegestion on day 5-6-7 and acid reflux, but I stopped the beans totally and feeling so much better. Nowdays the yoghurt, eggs, fruits and some vegetables are doing great to me.
    Serotonin is super high during and after fasting, beans/legumes/starch etc will all cause even more digestion distress as they can increase serotonin further, I would stick with fruit like oranges or cherries etc.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the useful tip. Imo paleo is right and legumes are not for human consumption, too bad I like green beans so much, so will eat it once a month.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freefl0w View Post
    Thanks for the useful tip. Imo paleo is right and legumes are not for human consumption, too bad I like green beans so much, so will eat it once a month.
    Even thought they are not on the "diet" per se, I've found that if you eat snap peas before the seeds have a chance to develop, there is little to no digestive discomfort. If you love them that much, try those. They are used in alot of asian foods.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I guess a small amount doesnt hurt from either beans, snap peas, green beans etc, yesterday I ate boiled corn as its popular in my country and my family and friends grow a lot. After the small amount had no problems, but for dinner I ate more than 100gs and felt the discomfort and stress in the stomach. I will cut this out too, paleo says no corn.
    The problem is paleo says no rice as well, but as far as I know, rice is easy to digest and is only condemned because of its glycemic index. After training it should pose no problems for me, high GI will be good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, I got an unopened batch of tongkat ali, its 10 gramms and still from the superman herbs era. Anybody up for swapping a herb? I would need more herb for my rotation and my finances are tight, would love to swap with someone, price doesnt even have to match.
    I will exchange even for lower cost herb too from Lost empire herbs. My herbs are kept in the fridge and it works just as well as the freshly ordered ones.

Thanks if someone can help me out