User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read this protocol 2 years ago, but freshly crashed I was panicking, had no free time to fast as I couldnt do it during school.
    I did 13 days of water, and now I am on 2nd day of juice, I want to build back my digestions slowly.

Paleo doesnt include the normal potato and rice unfortunately but I will try to get them in my diet as soon as possible. Some dairy as well, life would be freaking hard without it. I dont prefer the carb backloading would instead eat carbs throughout the day. Maybe backloading is anabolically better but I function so much better on carbs and care less about anabolic gains.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freefl0w View Post
    I read this protocol 2 years ago, but freshly crashed I was panicking, had no free time to fast as I couldnt do it during school.
    I did 13 days of water, and now I am on 2nd day of juice, I want to build back my digestions slowly.

Paleo doesnt include the normal potato and rice unfortunately but I will try to get them in my diet as soon as possible. Some dairy as well, life would be freaking hard without it. I dont prefer the carb backloading would instead eat carbs throughout the day. Maybe backloading is anabolically better but I function so much better on carbs and care less about anabolic gains.
    While carb backloading works wonders for gains, that is not the only reason for recommending it. I always noticed after a back load, I actually felt sleepy. Something that would always alude me during my struggle with PFS. To actually be able to feel the comforting relaxation that comes before sleep was very welcomed.

Sleep is something that alot of PFS guys struggle with and lack of good, restorative sleep does nothing but compounds the problems of PFS.

Carb backloading also has a positive effect on hormones which is something else that is very helpful while battling this condition.

Eating carbs through out the day is not what is recommended on this regimen.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"