Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Desperate !

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Desperate !

Yes, and it lasts as long as you let it and until you take control of your situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 months...loosing my mind

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Desperate !

You don't have to. Follow what's laid out for you in the protocol and start doing something productive and reclaiming your health. It's all laid out for you. You just have to want it enough to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FFin View Post
    To cure the mess finasteride made !
    Okay.... in order to do that, you're going to have to get off all pharmaceutical medications.......all of them. You're not going to fully heal until you make that transition.

The best thing some one can do in your position is to CLEANSE.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FFin View Post
    How many of you had suicidal toughts and how long did it last ?
    Listen....ALL of us have had them.

But this board isn't for talking about them. This board is for talking about how to NOT have them anymore and become the best version of yourself you can possibly be.

I am not going to let this board turn into another shit hole of depression and complaining. I get where you're at.....we ALL get where you're at.

The sooner you do something about it, the sooner you'll feel better. I can tell you from personal experience, the first thing to get better were the horrible thoughts. It will happen DURING your cleanse of choice. A healthy brain doesn't think thoughts like that.

Let's start talking about what cleanse you're going to do to get yourself fixed.

You need to change your mindset and you need to do it now. The quickest way to do that is to get the system clean.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FFin,

I had a gun to my head with the shell in my hand ready to be loaded. You/I are not different than anyone one else with this condition. Here's where the path diverges: you can A) Feel sorry for yourself and wallow in self loathing/pity for the next 'x' number of years or B) accept what you did, COME TO TERMS WITH IT, and FIGHT for recovery.

I recommend B. I started this a month ago, and I am already seeing permanent gains.

I was skeptical. My first posts asked about how long it took guys to recover. Its natural. But after those posts I moved on and geared myself for this journey and you know what? Its surprisingly fun. Makes me feel young again. When was the last time in your life where every single day you got better? I make bets on which symptom I lose next, and its super REWARDING when I get there.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what you need to do. Luckily, there's nothing that can stop you once you take that first step forward. Nothing but fresh air and a new beginning. There ain't no traffic along the extra mile. Get out there - and out of your own head.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please keep in mind. My life is better without nearly any psyche med.
    No antidepressants, no mood stabilizer etc. Even the ONE kind I like that worked well with my brain chemistry - I know its gotta be avoided for now.

I think they don't know what to label people, and we are ALL so much more than our labels.
    For now, if you can safely withdraw - drugs aren't the answer. BUT I do know my life went to hell on and after it. Be with family, if you can drop it. AND seek a psychiatrist that employs talk therapy or a psychologist.
    IF you can ditch it - please taper. Not doing so can be extremely dangerous for some.
    Last edited by CSM25; 09-28-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started paleo diet yesterday : today digestion is better.
    Started meditation too.
    Will order some herbs.

My type of PFS is weird, i have low T, low E2, low DHT.