User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Re: Getting One's Face Back?

Can people get their face back? Sunken eyes, Hollow eyes... Fat loss (subcutaneous) in face... and possibly bone loss?

Has anyone recovered from severe face changes? My eyes were a great quality... now they look sunken. My cheeks and face have lost their features. I'm not sure what the hell is going on. I only used fin 4 months, and it was due to hair loss from psyche meds (probably genes too, them not growing back). But I looked great at 20 - 24, 25, 26, 27 -- 28. . (until more meds - one psyche med and finasteride).

I hope and pray I can get this back. I am devastated. Sorry for the negativity.

This is absolutely crazy.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-14-2019 at 05:26 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It gets better just like everything else. When I was on cycle my face started looking exactly like it used to. Now, after cycle, it's somewhere between PFS and normal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By "on cycle" do you mean on the herbs, and the diet and other protocols?
    Or as in A.A.S. (probably not this)? Cycling means cycling the herbs and doing the Fast/Feast --> the Paleo Diet --> and incorporating the rest of Cd's protocols?

Do you believe that after more and more cycles, eventually it would be normal again permanently?
    Last edited by CSM25; 07-23-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I meant when I was doing R- Andro (see the sticky called "Prohormones" for more info).

The normal protocol gives you really slow but steady improvements that accumulate over time. This is great, but you forget what 100% feels like. That's the cool thing about the prohormone - it rockets you into being nearly 100% for a short time, and then when you come off, you've gained a little ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm... Will prohormones cause further hair loss? I heard people sometimes didn't fare well on Proviron and the like.

So after a few more cycles, you suspect you'll be at your beautiful self, face wise again?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    Hmm... Will prohormones cause further hair loss? I heard people sometimes didn't fare well on Proviron and the like.

So after a few more cycles, you suspect you'll be at your beautiful self, face wise again?
    Yeah, it caused hairloss for me. I mean, it's a DHT prohormone, so that's what you'd expect.

Yeah, I would guess that after two more cycles I'll be completely normal face-wise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Yeah, it caused hairloss for me. I mean, it's a DHT prohormone, so that's what you'd expect.

Yeah, I would guess that after two more cycles I'll be completely normal face-wise.
    How much of the benefits lasted durantia? Could you give a quick summary of the changes you've noticed post cycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any other people experience positive face changes? I literally can barely recognize myself... And I was handsome before all this (not perfect obviously). My features have changed or been lost. I hope not permanently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    Any other people experience positive face changes? I literally can barely recognize myself... And I was handsome before all this (not perfect obviously). My features have changed or been lost. I hope not permanently.
    You need to read the sticky thread on what it means to be recovered.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It happened to my face as well when I was in the Hell of the Hell... time will fix it