User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    So what could be the "best" carb loading? Potatoes and what else?
    Rice, sweet potatoes, gluten free granola mixes (there's plenty), fruit juices (organic, fresh squeezed).
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Rice, sweet potatoes, gluten free granola mixes (there's plenty), fruit juices (organic, fresh squeezed).
    Thanks, are you still doing weel?
    By the way still cycling herbs or you quitted it?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To ketosis or not to ketosis?

Thanks, are you still doing weel?
    By the way still cycling herbs or you quitted it?
    Really? It's getting exhausting getting asked this every time I post.

Yes, I'm doing well. Yes, I continue living my lifestyle I've been living. Do I take herbs on my long business trips, no. Does my dick fall off or quit working or my brain fog come back, no. Do I drink alcohol again, yes. Does it cause me to fall back into PFS, no. Did I cover it all for you?

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? It's getting exhausting getting asked this every time I post.

Yes, I'm doing well. Yes, I continue living my lifestyle I've been living. Do I take herbs on my long business trips, no. Does my dick fall off or quit working or my brain fog come back, no. Do I drink alcohol again, yes. Does it cause me to fall back into PFS, no. Did I cover it all for you?
    Yes, you did cover it all, thank you...
    You know, I guess you are right by getting annoyed, but we are on a forum where people has lost their life, so I guess you could understand and patience of understanding simple questions would be fine anyway for you, you are recovered.
    But thanks to cover my question it all, very happy for you!
    ........And I do not know if other people asked you the same before, so sorry to bother it was not my intention at all, it was a spontaneous question coming out....keep it cool!LOL

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, I guess you are right by getting annoyed, but we are on a forum where people has lost their life, so I guess you could understand and patience of understanding simple questions would be fine anyway for you, you are recovered.
    ........And I do not know if other people asked you the same before, so sorry to bother it was not my intention at all, it was a spontaneous question coming out....keep it cool!LOL
    Biatch.. i understand you... i feel like asking the same question time and again to guys who have recovered .. but i choose to keep silent .. beacuse i know the answer and its just that our insecurities make us ask those questions ..

i think its just that we need to get to the point of equilibrium of good health post that ... our health will be as it was pre fin ... getting there is bit difficult ...
    for example ... till like last december (2016) my semen was not consistent , it used to come out good some times and bad sometimes .. but as i mentioned in my other post ... now its consistent for six months ... i think i hit the equlibrium for semen probably in last three months ... even if i dont take the herbs i get the same quality in semen ...

but thats not the case with my libido or erectile strength .. they still fluctuate with the intake of herbs and vice versa ...

so if at some point we recover and stay that way for some time id ont think we will go back to PFS state unless we do something similar to consuming propecia ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post
    Biatch.. i understand you... i feel like asking the same question time and again to guys who have recovered .. but i choose to keep silent .. beacuse i know the answer and its just that our insecurities make us ask those questions ..

i think its just that we need to get to the point of equilibrium of good health post that ... our health will be as it was pre fin ... getting there is bit difficult ...
    for example ... till like last december (2016) my semen was not consistent , it used to come out good some times and bad sometimes .. but as i mentioned in my other post ... now its consistent for six months ... i think i hit the equlibrium for semen probably in last three months ... even if i dont take the herbs i get the same quality in semen ...

but thats not the case with my libido or erectile strength .. they still fluctuate with the intake of herbs and vice versa ...

so if at some point we recover and stay that way for some time id ont think we will go back to PFS state unless we do something similar to consuming propecia ...
    Agree with you...it was just a spontaneus question, will never repeat this ERROR again, primise)))!!!LOL
    ...Congrats for your sperm by the way)))

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry, did I not lose my life too? Did I not have issues as well.......quit expecting pity from people. We've all been there. And it's not the issue of them not being "simple questions" it's the fact that they are the same questions ad nauseum looking for some sort of different answer. The attitude of your posts shows that you've yet to let go of the victim mentality that will keep bringing you down over and over again. If you're looking for help, I'm here for you all day long. If you're looking for sympathy, from someone who still deals with PTSD after going through PFS hell, keep looking pal.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry, did I not lose my life too? Did I not have issues as well.......quit expecting pity from people. We've all been there. And it's not the issue of them not being "simple questions" it's the fact that they are the same questions ad nauseum looking for some sort of different answer. The attitude of your posts shows that you've yet to let go of the victim mentality that will keep bringing you down over and over again. If you're looking for help, I'm here for you all day long. If you're looking for sympathy, from someone who still deals with PTSD after going through PFS hell, keep looking pal.
    Slightly off topic, but did going through pfs and then ultimately beating it help you with the ptsd? I always thought that after this, no problem in my life will actually mean anything any more. I'm also appreciative of what your ptsd relates to and is something I and probably most others have never experienced.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Slightly off topic, but did going through pfs and then ultimately beating it help you with the ptsd? I always thought that after this, no problem in my life will actually mean anything any more. I'm also appreciative of what your ptsd relates to and is something I and probably most others have never experienced.
    It's definitely helped, but there's somethings that will most likely be with me forever. I've gotten to the point where it's just a part of me and it doesn't really affect me too bad anymore.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, when I had my dick working and libido till 10 months ago I was just fucking so many pussies all around my city and the world, mostly russian (the best in my opinion)...stress? well, i had life stress, but not any PFS stress at all...I guess you need time to forget about this mess and you will be fine by time.