User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    well, when I had my dick working and libido till 10 months ago I was just fucking so many pussies all around my city and the world, mostly russian (the best in my opinion)...stress? well, i had life stress, but not any PFS stress at all...I guess you need time to forget about this mess and you will be fine by time.
    10 months is like nothing most people here it has been multiple years.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    10 months is like nothing most people here it has been multiple years.
    You didnt get me....
    I had PFS from 2005 by time got better an start fucking pussies, from 10 mouths I am fuked up again cause I used Androstenolone and have ED again.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To ketosis or not to ketosis?

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    well, when I had my dick working and libido till 10 months ago I was just fucking so many pussies all around my city and the world, mostly russian (the best in my opinion)...stress? well, i had life stress, but not any PFS stress at all...I guess you need time to forget about this mess and you will be fine by time.
    Yeah my PTSD isn't related to PFS if that's what you're meaning. But yeah, it definitely gets better as time goes on. I think that's a true statement with just about anything.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    It's definitely helped, but there's somethings that will most likely be with me forever. I've gotten to the point where it's just a part of me and it doesn't really affect me too bad anymore.
    do your own research on this but I think I had a type of ptsd before as well. Magic Mushrooms cured it for me. It essentially made me relieve the traumatic experiences like 10 000 times and then it vanquished. Though I felt like I was in hell during the trip... not for the faint of heart and especially not if u have any psychosis in your family cause it can make people full on schizo.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    do your own research on this but I think I had a type of ptsd before as well. Magic Mushrooms cured it for me. It essentially made me relieve the traumatic experiences like 10 000 times and then it vanquished. Though I felt like I was in hell during the trip... not for the faint of heart and especially not if u have any psychosis in your family cause it can make people full on schizo.
    Well... that's a helluva sales pitch.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Interesting. I've read about them being used to cure migraines as well. Although at micro doses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah there's a lot of theories that it actually grows new brain cells and rewires the brain. Joe Rogan has a lot of interesting things to say about it.

for instance magic mushrooms tend to grow where humans are. Almost as if they're trying to get us to ingest them. It definitely feels like there's an entity inside me the times I've used it. I've done 3.5 grams, 1.5grams 2x, and 7grams.

heroic doses feel like I was transported to other dimensions, as fucked as it sounds anyone who has done +5grams can attest to this.

heroic dose trips can induce ptsd in themselves because a 5 hour trip can feel like eternity. it hijacks the brains sense of time and destroys the ego.

there's a bunch of tedtalks researching how it can cure depression, ptsd, just from a monodose though.

magic mushrooms are often referred to as the humans of the fungi kingdom.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah there's a lot of theories that it actually grows new brain cells and rewires the brain. Joe Rogan has a lot of interesting things to say about it.

for instance magic mushrooms tend to grow where humans are. Almost as if they're trying to get us to ingest them. It definitely feels like there's an entity inside me the times I've used it. I've done 3.5 grams, 1.5grams 2x, and 7grams.

heroic doses feel like I was transported to other dimensions, as fucked as it sounds anyone who has done +5grams can attest to this.

heroic dose trips can induce ptsd in themselves because a 5 hour trip can feel like eternity. it hijacks the brains sense of time and destroys the ego.

there's a bunch of tedtalks researching how it can cure depression, ptsd, just from a monodose though.

magic mushrooms are often referred to as the humans of the fungi kingdom.
    LSD is better, I posted on it before, Steve Jobs used to microdose it and many Silicon Valley tech people use it.

Also, for PTSD, MDMA is being used a lot of as well with success. You can google it and check it out but it has been working surprisingly well.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    LSD is better, I posted on it before, Steve Jobs used to microdose it and many Silicon Valley tech people use it.

Also, for PTSD, MDMA is being used a lot of as well with success. You can google it and check it out but it has been working surprisingly well.
    Funny enough I just rolled a month-and-a-half ago and the come down was so horrific I'll never be doing that again... I can't see how they can mitigate the come down despite any positives it may have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Well... that's a helluva sales pitch.
    That's what I was gonna say lol.