User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    A long, low dose cycle might not be a bad idea. You'd be forging new territory with the experiment, but the science is there.
    Hmmm.... I might consider this, given my individual situation with PFS. I would maybe be the guinea pig. At the same time though, i wouldnt want to go off course either. I would ask cdnuts's opinion before i do something like that though. It could be really good, or could be really bad. You never know.

Ill see when i get there. Not going to overthink it too much right now, or else i would give myself a headache. One day at a time.
    Last edited by K8668B; 07-29-2017 at 05:57 AM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    A long, low dose cycle might not be a bad idea. You'd be forging new territory with the experiment, but the science is there.
    I'll keep it in mind as a possibility, but I've been doing amazingly well lately and don't want to try anything new for awhile.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I'll keep it in mind as a possibility, but I've been doing amazingly well lately and don't want to try anything new for awhile.
    So your baseline has improved even more in the last couple of weeks after your last update?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    On this note, I noticed towards the end of my first bottle of the pine pollen tincture that I was starting to get pains in my calf and legs. Sort of a burning, stabbing sort of pain that would come off and on, and more on towards the end. Is this due to estrogen or could it be something to do with the thyroid?

Either way, is this the sign of anything serious for when I go again with the tincture and then the prohormones? I'm fine if its thyroid or anything like that. Just don't want to leave myself open to any blot clotting issues if it were estrogen or any other damage if it were estrogen.
    That doesn't sound anything estrogen or thyroid related. Are you taking aspirin at all?

If it was the tincture it could be allergenic related as well since histamine can cause reactions. I personally can't use the tincture due to allergies and too much of the powder to an extent causes almost the same allergenic symptoms. If you also get the same feeling from R andro it could be from blood thinning, but shouldn't be that severe.

If it doesn't go away, try supplementing with some K2.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I guess crushing estrogen would be the big concern in that situation. I was just thinking how bad-ass it would be PFS-wise to take 100mg each day for months and months. Oh well.

Still good to know how un-suppressive it is, thanks for the study.
    Not bad at all, there is a study on women using at least 150mg a day of androsterone with zero shut down on the HPTA. Crushing estrogen doesn't cause symptoms of aching/shrinking testes like shut down would, which is what most people who were taking R andro was saying as a side effect.

Also, you need to remember that androsterone isn't DHT, majority of it converts to DHT but it can also convert to other hormones/neurosteroids and acts as a neurosteroid itself. That is the difference between supplementing with pure DHT and androsterone, pure DHT lacks the latter effects to an extent, which is why it helps with PFS.
    Last edited by TubZy; 07-29-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think there's anything allergenic related as I didn't get this until towards the end of my go on it (around the 6 week mark).

Not taking aspirin at all. Interesting you mention the blood thinning. I've always had platelets on the low side my whole life. Could something in the tincture be causing my blood to thin?

Either way, with whatever it is, is it a symptom I need to watch or is it nothing significant at all? My worry was that it could be estrogen related and I didn't want to do anything that could cause a risk for blood clots.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    So your baseline has improved even more in the last couple of weeks after your last update?
    Yeah dude, It's gotten even better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah dude, It's gotten even better.
    Amazing news. Very encouraging for everyone else too.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's the testicular shrinkage getting along? I remember that we both had it before your andro cycle.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    How's the testicular shrinkage getting along? I remember that we both had it before your andro cycle.
    This isn't a very creative answer, but: it's still there, but it's a lot better.

For the last five days or so, I've been very close to 100% in every category (maybe just like 65% sexually, though). Mentally, physically, and digestively, I feel like I'm almost in the clear - maybe a couple more cycles to get a solid 100% in those categories. If the prohormones continue to work this well, I can't see how I wouldn't be fully recovered by like Jan/Feb.