Hey guys, so I know that my adrenal glands are probably my biggest weakness here. I experienced what was probably considered adrenal failure/crisis when I crashed in february. Identical symptoms where I couldn't sleep more than 2 hours at a time for a week and couldn't handle any amount of stress or sugar without my body going into shutdown mode. It was pretty fucked.

Knowing this Ive done a lot to improve my adrenals. Recently, I haven't been doing too well. I work late, all my friends stay up late, and the night has always agreed with me.

However, my libido and EQ has been shit lately. I recently looked back at my log after my february incident and noticed that I was getting morning wood and improving EQ. It stopped after I started staying up later and later.

Even though I've been getting 8 hours of sleep, your adrenal glands are apparently super synced in with the world around you and according to the research i've done, they will suffer if you aren't asleep before 11. I couldn't find a lot of studies based on this, but anecdotally, it's a huge piece of the puzzle for recovering the adrenals, which I'm guessing many of us have issues with, along with the entire HPA axis. Lemee know if yall see any good peer reviewed work on this stuff, i'll keep looking.

After getting to bed at a recent hour the last couple nights, like a switch was turned on, I started getting morning wood again. My libido isn't back yet, but I'll keep another log on how my sexual health is doing, as it's pretty apparent that my adrenals need to be resting after 10pm, and they are most happy when I wake up around 8. It's the most challenging thing for me, but I think it's just as necessary as anything in the protocol and can help everyone here, even though it's already suggested. I think the importance needs to be emphasized. The adrenals regulate stress, blood sugar, and hormones, including all the shit that's often out of balance for us.

Anyone else have experience with this?