User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember reading that when dis-ease happens typically our weakest system gets hit the hardest.

I made friends with a pfser who basically got 90% with hydrocortisone + remeron. he was able to ditch the hydrocortisone after just a month and remeron gave him sleep.
    he was bed ridden for months.

my cortisol was sky high first time I tested and I've been using rhodiola, ashwagandha, eleuthro, amla berry and cutting out stims and I do get a lot less panic attacks and my energy is better so hopefully this is an upward trend.

a guy who fully recovered tackled the problem as an adrenal problem on PH named Mitch and fully recovered.

I'm not sure what it is all full recoveries have their own theory might be a blend. Chi = Gut. Cdnuts = neurological. mitch = adrenal random foreign dude on solvepfs = liver.

It's probably a little mix of everything and the weakest point of our bodies is what gets hit the hardest. Personally to me it feels mostly neurological as cdnuts said which causes the cascade to all else and it's also probably why it's so hard for medical doctors to cure cause the brain is complex.

the good news is it's just a small part of the brain that might have been damaged so neuroplasticity should be able to take care of it with help of the protocol. the bad news is it's your manhood so when it's at it's worst it sucks hell.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I remember reading that when dis-ease happens typically our weakest system gets hit the hardest.

I made friends with a pfser who basically got 90% with hydrocortisone + remeron. he was able to ditch the hydrocortisone after just a month and remeron gave him sleep.

my cortisol was sky high first time I tested and I've been using rhodiola, ashwagandha, eleuthro, amla berry and cutting out stims and I do get a lot less panic attacks and my energy is better so hopefully this is an upward trend.

a guy who fully recovered tackled the problem as an adrenal problem on PH named Mitch and fully recovered.

I'm not sure what it is all full recoveries have their own theory might be a blend. Chi = Gut. Cdnuts = neurological. mitch = adrenal random foreign dude on solvepfs = liver.

It's probably a little mix of everything and the weakest point of our bodies is what gets hit the hardest. Personally to me it feels mostly neurological as cdnuts said which causes the cascade to all else and it's also probably why it's so hard for medical doctors to cure cause the brain is complex.

the good news is it's just a small part of the brain that might have been damaged so neuroplasticity should be able to take care of it with help of the protocol. the bad news is it's your manhood so when it's at it's worst it sucks hell.
    It's a holistic problem. Like anything else - fix that which all avenues have in common, and you'll arrive at the desired endpoint.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A very important piece to my puzzle

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post

Always bear in mind that none of those systems are disconnected from the others. Brain, gut, hormones, mood and a myriad of other aspects are intrinsically connected, you don't fix just one area, you need to fix em all. That is the core of CDs protocol.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post
    Always bear in mind that none of those systems are disconnected from the others. Brain, gut, hormones, mood and a myriad of other aspects are intrinsically connected, you don't fix just one area, you need to fix em all. That is the core of CDs protocol.
    yeah this is definitely a multi system failure. I think my adrenals are keeping me down and my gut/liver are probably getting healthy for the first time in life, but comparatively speaking, I think I got it pretty good. I don't think anyone is unable to recover with the proper protocol, but there's definitely guys out there who get a crash, usually off nothing, and can bounce back pretty quick, like in my case and a few others here.

I actually think I had stage 4 adrenal failure back in february though, after reading adrenal fatigue info by dr lam.

it's just a matter of severity/number of symptoms against how much stuff you may have out of balance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    additionally, I've only been able to sleep about 4 hours at a time (anyone know what this is about? resetting sleep schedule i'm sure is part of it) but every morning after getting in bed early (before 12) I wake up with a rager usually. pre-sp rager. definitely indicative of needing that complete homeostasis. Can't believe I've been staying up until 3am for the last few months and setting myself back like that.

anyways, onwards and upwards.