User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sleep? Pregnanalone?

hey guys. I'm working with a functional doctor for this as well and she gave me pregnanalone.

it has helped given me my sleep back but I tried to go without it last night and was able to sleep almost as well.

Pregnanalone a good or bad idea in recovering from this or irrelevant?

also what are the things that helped restore your sleep cause I feel like that's huge in fixing this. not quick fixes that stop working eg) benzo's henibut that further toxify the liver. A guy I made friends with who has PFS told me remeron got him to 90% but I too also feel uneasy about using an anti-depressant cause it might compromise a full recovery imo.

magnesium glycinate 300mg also seems to be doing something for me. I also use glycine, taurine melatonin, passionflower.

P.S. did you know that comedian Ari Shaffir got a form of PFS? he fully recovered using anti-depressant disapramine. As far as I know he only had the debilitating depression but they don't super openly talk about it that much just that he got depression.

here's the link they talk about it for like the first 2 minutes and Ari was going to kill himself but now he has 2 netflix specials and is doing great Joe Rogan Experience #736 - Brendan Schaub Bryan Callen - YouTube
    Last edited by jacknap; 07-31-2017 at 09:33 AM.