Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
It does compared to how long it takes to build that momentum in the beginning. As you know, just like sickness, superior health has to be built up over time, with one thing building and piling on top of the next.

I remember that first wash of calm centeredness. I believe I wept when I first felt it after not feeling it for years. It's things like that, that let you know you're doing everything correctly and your on the right track.

Things will start to happen quicker now, but remember: You're still going to have downswings and full healing is NEVER going to happen fast enough for you. Now that you've tasted sweet relief, it's all you're going to want. I've always said the last 10-15% is the hardest.

You're doing a fantastic job my friend. Keep up the great work and soon enough you'll be able to add to our recovery thread here.
This. The last ten to fifteen percent was the worst......it's like you no longer consider yourself "broken" with PFS, but you still have a few things wrong with you that keep you from feeling like a normal member of society. It's a shift where it becomes annoying as opposed to life changing.