So I just realised I've never done a thread of my own and have been butting in on everyone else's, so I thought I'd get my own going where I can give my updates.

A quick run down for me. Took propecia in 2012 for 3 to 6 months - 3 months completely on, 3 months off and on as I battled side effects whilst on it.

Quit towards the end of 2012. After quitting, hormonally i wasn't right but somehow was still functioning okay. It was like my testosterone was sky high but something was missing, until about 12 months down the track from that point I crashed completely with my testosterone plummeting.

All the usual side effects. Sexual, neurological etc etc.

Have done a lot between now and then. Even did some faecal transplants in 2015 in an attempt to beat this.

Been on cdnuts protocol 100% really only since the beginning of the year.

Commenced the herbs at the end of march - taking pine pollen powder every day.

I've done one bottle of the pine pollen tincture taking it nearly every day which I finished 2 weeks ago.

Just in the last couple of days, I feel like I've had something of a breakthrough. A calmness has come over me, my mind seems to be going back to normal. It is only after getting this feeling in the last couple of days that I can see how ridden with anxiety I was. And not anxiety caused by my mind (I may have made it worse), but anxiety which had just taken control of my body which I had no control of.

I still have a way to go, but I feel like I am really knocking at the door for a full recovery. Something I wouldn't have thought there'd be any chance I'd be able to say 12 months ago.

A big thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way, namely cdnuts.

Will keep updating this as I experience more improvements. I guess the key thing I've noted is that it does take time to see the improvements and you sort of need to keep doing every part of the protocol even if you don't feel you are getting anything out of it for a patch.