User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Just another update. Nearly there for me I think. Only a few more pushes away. It's funny, each time a new wave comes along, you sort of realise that you weren't as close as you thought you were previously.

I'm sure that will happen again when I get my next wave, but there must only be a few more pushes left.
    well done mate

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any parts of the protocol you feel have helped more than others? and herbs that have helped more? Congratulations on getting this far

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My personal update thread

Quote Originally Posted by ginge1612 View Post
    Are there any parts of the protocol you feel have helped more than others? and herbs that have helped more? Congratulations on getting this far
    It cannot be seperated....it is what it is....the whole.thing must be incorporated for the best results. People that ask that question are usually asking so to try and cut corners. It doesn't work that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snell,

Good work on approaching a full recovery. Were you of the opinion a while back that this problem is rooted in the gut? If so, has your opinion changed? Do you believe now that it could be enzyme/hormone related?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Snell,

Good work on approaching a full recovery. Were you of the opinion a while back that this problem is rooted in the gut? If so, has your opinion changed? Do you believe now that it could be enzyme/hormone related?
    I probably was of the opinion it was in the gut after I read chi's theory and I had gut symptoms. But that was before finding cdnuts protocol. It's clear that any gut symptoms are just due to hormonal issues.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the event that you fully recover, would you consider forgoing any and all herbal supplements for a period of about a year to test whether or not the recovery is in fact permanent?

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I probably was of the opinion it was in the gut after I read chi's theory and I had gut symptoms. But that was before finding cdnuts protocol. It's clear that any gut symptoms are just due to hormonal issues.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In the event that you fully recover, would you consider forgoing any and all herbal supplements for a period of about a year to test whether or not the recovery is in fact permanent?
    It's permanent Biz, believe me.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I'm sure once it actually happens it will remain so. But it's good to test no? Also, Snell, do you believe the fecal transplants were effective at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's permanent Biz, believe me.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh I'm sure once it actually happens it will remain so. But it's good to test no? Also, Snell, do you believe the fecal transplants were effective at all?
    Sure, if you must. I've gone months without taking anything when I first considered myself recovered. But if you give me a choice a feeling normal or feeling fantastic I'm going to pick fantastic every time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think they help much for pfs but they probably are good in other areas if you need them.