User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's interesting you mention that. There is a fellow whom I'm sure you're familiar with, Brongfogboy, who has had some success with treating the gut but it still wasn't enough to fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I don't think they help much for pfs but they probably are good in other areas if you need them.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    It's interesting you mention that. There is a fellow whom I'm sure you're familiar with, Brongfogboy, who has had some success with treating the gut but it still wasn't enough to fix the problem.
    I've got good results from attacking the gut, I think many problems are related to the gut, there are many bad bacteria and pathogens that can cause all sorts of problems if left out of control. Once I reach 100% I'll stop what ever herbs and anything else as I'd be my horny old self again and that was always more than enough before propecia.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snell,

What did you notice by taking pine pollen powder everyday? What sort of effects did it have? Is it worth the expense?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Snell,

What did you notice by taking pine pollen powder everyday? What sort of effects did it have? Is it worth the expense?
    Try it. It's worth it. Most people respond VERY well to this herb. It's very powerful and was one of my favorites early on. I don't take it much anymore because it works TOO well.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 09-25-2017 at 12:13 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Try it. It's worth it. Most people respond VERY well to this herb. It's very powerful and was one of my favorites early on. I don't take it much anymore because it works TOO well.
    This. It's been said multiple times to take it every day. Most people I encounter don't. And they say they are following the protocol. This isn't at you bizzbee, more at heaps of others who say they are following the protocol and not making the gains they'd like. When questioned whether they are doing this every day, the answer is no. Makes me wonder what other things they have skipped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snell,

ive been taking it for almost a week now at 1gram a day, and the effects are very noticable. it made me so horny the other day i jackd off 4 times, i just had an energy in me that wouldnt go away, my night vision has improved, my sense of smell, i can feel vibes around me in the world, my voice is deeper and blood floods to my dink in miliseconds from a small thought. its kind of ridiculous how well its working. so glad ive finally tried it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost Empire brand right? Sounds like this pine pollen is the master herb! Which herbs help the most with adrenal fatigue?

Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    ive been taking it for almost a week now at 1gram a day, and the effects are very noticable. it made me so horny the other day i jackd off 4 times, i just had an energy in me that wouldnt go away, my night vision has improved, my sense of smell, i can feel vibes around me in the world, my voice is deeper and blood floods to my dink in miliseconds from a small thought. its kind of ridiculous how well its working. so glad ive finally tried it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost Empire brand right? Sounds like this pine pollen is the master herb! Which herbs help the most with adrenal fatigue?
    i got some random 1 called "Sun Potion di tao pine pollen" currently waiting on a 5kg bulk order of it though, its cheaper in bulk by a huge margin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    delete this comment please <~~
    Last edited by xxLUK; 10-01-2017 at 04:21 AM. Reason: woops gona delete, will write this in pinepollen thread

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    This. It's been said multiple times to take it every day. Most people I encounter don't. And they say they are following the protocol. This isn't at you bizzbee, more at heaps of others who say they are following the protocol and not making the gains they'd like. When questioned whether they are doing this every day, the answer is no. Makes me wonder what other things they have skipped.
    hy snell first of all congratz on your improvements. Can you tell me your initial symptoms and which of them are better. sorry for my English