Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    LOL, true story.

Muscle Gelz is really onto something good with this new transdermal line. Oral bioavailability of 7-Keto DHEA is somewhere between 3 and 6 percent, as it is with most DHEA. Still yet, it is said to produce results even in oral form at the right dosage. Transdermal administration increases that amount by 10 to 20 percent. Muscle Gelz doses their actives VERY generously and gives you damn good bang for the buck. It's no wonder this compound is getting almost 100-percent satisfaction among the loggers and other people trying it.

This is a very interesting time for PHs in general. Alpha Gainz now has every DHEA isomer in Iron Legion Salvo. All those days I dreamed of Primordial Performance 1-T making a comeback are now coming true. I can re-build the stack easily with their 1-DHEA, 5-DHEA and Pregenolone. And a 19nor DHEA in transdermal form? Sign me the hell up!
    I would love to try the 1-T type product but I'd be wary of the 1-DHEA.....in your opinion, the other compounds combat the horrible lethargy from the 1?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I would love to try the 1-T type product but I'd be wary of the 1-DHEA.....in your opinion, the other compounds combat the horrible lethargy from the 1?
    In my experience with the 1-T transdermal, I do not recall any lethargy at all. I was new to PH use and was paying really close attention to my body.

I also did not experience a slump in libido. This would have been around February 2010. That summer I had saved up and decided to use the Liqua Vade version, thinking it would be more convenient than the lotion. That was the only pisser to the topical at the time. Eric used a lotion carrier that you had to apply in front of a fan and it took forever to rub in. It was nothing like the gel carrier he released later with Andro Enhance, the new Sustain Alpha and the re-release of Dermacrine.

The 1-T liquid was horrible. All I wanted to do was nap and the gains were nowhere near the transdermal.

The 1-T in transdermal made sense because the skin produced the enzymes necessary for conversion of the 5-DHEA and 1-DHEA. You also absorbed both better, and you absorbed the pregenolone. The Pregenolone and 5-DHEA worked in concert to combat the lethargy produced by the 1-DHEA. Pregenolone, particularly in transdermal form, is a powerful neurosteriod. It is very stimulating. DHEA can also be like a liquid adrenaline.

I'd tell you to give the 1-DHEA/DHEA/Pregenolone stack a try for a week or two and see how it treats you. I have to believe that with Iron Legion's Salvo carrier, it is vastly superior to the original Primordial product.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HDR.jpg

Friday night I broke all the rules. I ate a big fried Mexican dinner with flautas, rice, chips and soda. I ate ice cream right before bed too.

I awoke six hours later totally dry and ripped. Zero bloat.

Simply amazing, this stuff.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You just made me want Mexican...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just made me want Mexican...

Not even gonna lie. Those flautas were incredible.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You get any muscle fullness from the shred or just dryness?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You get any muscle fullness from the shred or just dryness?

Strangely, yes, I do believe so. Wesley Inman and I were swapping stories and he feels the same.

This stuff seems to be slightly anabolic. I'm not sure what to attribute it to, since 7-Keto is not supposed to be necessarily hormonal, but I have a few guesses.

Phosphadityl Serine acts positively upon GH and IGF-1. Perhaps that has something to do with it, maybe? I remember Eric was a big fan of PS. He had it in his EndoAmp product.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good info so far. I've been interested in a 7-keto product for a first time run. I'll be following along. You are looking good. Keep up the good work!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Good info so far. I've been interested in a 7-keto product for a first time run. I'll be following along. You are looking good. Keep up the good work!
    Holy cow, you're back! Welcome, friend. So nice to see a seasoned original member back again! I hope all is well. I'm working my ass off in and out of the gym. Really digging this 7-keto product too!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Holy cow, you're back! Welcome, friend. So nice to see a seasoned original member back again! I hope all is well. I'm working my ass off in and out of the gym. Really digging this 7-keto product too!
    3+ year hiatus... Good to see some of the old guard still remains. 💪