Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    3+ year hiatus... Good to see some of the old guard still remains. 💪
    We were a very tight online family for a long time. It's good to reconnect here and on social media now as well.

I'm especially happy that you landed back on the board around the time that our founder scored a major victory against tyranny.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm finding that a little bit like Andro Hard, playing with the dosage and timing makes all the difference in the world. A good, effective dose for me is 12 pumps one hour prior to the workout. On non-workout days, split the dose. Do six in the morning and six before bed.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I'm finding that a little bit like Andro Hard, playing with the dosage and timing makes all the difference in the world. A good, effective dose for me is 12 pumps one hour prior to the workout. On non-workout days, split the dose. Do six in the morning and six before bed.
    I just scored a couple of androshreds from Wesley. I'm going to give these a try soon. 👍

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe I'm going to give this a run as part of my PCT - I could use to lean out a bit. Still getting the almost hormonal magic feeling, FPR?
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I believe I'm going to give this a run as part of my PCT - I could use to lean out a bit. Still getting the almost hormonal magic feeling, FPR?
    Definitely.

Here are my observations thus far...

While 7-keto is not supposed to have hormonal implications in terms of being androgenic or estrogenic, it almost certainly behaves like your typical hormone in that week 3 is when real magic starts. I think this is when levels really start to become steady.

I am able to binge on tons of calories and total garbage at the moment and still wake up dry and lean in the morning. Case in point, most of you know that I am a keto dieter of the cyclical keto style, and certainly to the point that I am later in phase enough to stretch the carbs if need be. However, I still try to stay below 80 to 100 grams a day, with ample exercise in the equation.

Last year I was given 20 pounds of Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass gainer by a bulimic co-worker. She goes through bouts where she realizes she needs to turn herself around and starts to up her calories. She purchased these two brand new tubs of gainer and was going to use them, but got scared. She was going to toss them in the garbage, but asked if I wanted them. While I have not been compelled to bulk in at least two years, and gainers aren't something that I saw myself using anymore, I can't let someone just toss a hundred bucks worth of name-brand gainer.

They were relinquished to my top kitchen cabinets where I had forgotten about them until I was up there the other day. I figured while I am sitting in the 12-percent bodyfat area and confident in this Andro Shred, I'm going to test it hardcore to see what it's really made of. I pulled down the tubs of gainer and decided to use them before they go bad.

I am on day four of blending these shakes post-workout, early in the morning. With me adding whole milk and peanut butter they're around 1,700-1,800 calories. I also said fuck it and am eating a whole wheat footlong Italian sub for lunch that hits the 1,750-calorie mark. The shake alone is more carbs than I probably consume in a 3-4 day period, so I am getting that plus god only knows how many from the sub for lunch.

NO, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS LONG TERM TO ANYONE. THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT.

My maintenance calories tend to run around 3,100 a day. Any less than that and I won't gain an ounce. I'm up about 2.8 pounds the last few days and drier than shit. Not only am I waking up with visible abs and vascularity, even with the hundreds of grams of carbs I'm taking in, but I'm also maintaining that by the end of the day. I can lift my shirt and don't look bloated to all hell.

I am running 12 pumps of the Andro Shred all at once, too, for what it's worth.

Here are some pics from this morning, after this crappy, reckless dietary experiment that started on Monday.

0905170636a-1-2.jpg0905170638-1.jpg0905170639c-2.jpg

On that note, my lunch break is about to end and I need to harf down the rest of this sandwich. More later.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds awesome. I ordered some from IML, naturally - they're having issues with online orders and mine is held up. Oh well, soon. You've got me looking forward to this stuff.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One week of absolute, total garbage diet down for experimental purposes. Here's how I woke up this morning:

0908170658a-1.jpg

I spent all of last week breaking all of the rules. Gainer shakes of 1700-1800 calories apiece in the morning, lunches of 1500-1800 calories plus dinner and snacks, stayed on the 12 pumps of Shred and still have veins, still have abs and picked up about 3 pounds of bodyweight.

I trained four days last week and played two shows, so I had plenty of physical activity. I also tried to help keep the blood sugar as level as I could with some support supplements.

I definitely picked up some fullness, probably from the carbs, but I don't feel like there was much in the way of a fat gain.