Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
LOL, true story.

Muscle Gelz is really onto something good with this new transdermal line. Oral bioavailability of 7-Keto DHEA is somewhere between 3 and 6 percent, as it is with most DHEA. Still yet, it is said to produce results even in oral form at the right dosage. Transdermal administration increases that amount by 10 to 20 percent. Muscle Gelz doses their actives VERY generously and gives you damn good bang for the buck. It's no wonder this compound is getting almost 100-percent satisfaction among the loggers and other people trying it.

This is a very interesting time for PHs in general. Alpha Gainz now has every DHEA isomer in Iron Legion Salvo. All those days I dreamed of Primordial Performance 1-T making a comeback are now coming true. I can re-build the stack easily with their 1-DHEA, 5-DHEA and Pregenolone. And a 19nor DHEA in transdermal form? Sign me the hell up!
I would love to try the 1-T type product but I'd be wary of the 1-DHEA.....in your opinion, the other compounds combat the horrible lethargy from the 1?