User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if Primordial's 1-T transdermal made a comeback?

Who here remembers the original 1-T by Primordial Performance?

No, I do not mean the later "Liqua-Vade" version which didn't deliver the results or mitigate the lethargy, but the original transdermal cocktail of 1-DHEA, 5-DHEA and pregenelone that delivered dry, steady gains without the lethargy or loss of libido associated with 1-DHEA/1-Andro.

With all the Primordial-type throwbacks happening with IML and Muscle Gelz, I have been in contact with Wesley Inman about this and have asked him to approach Muscle Gelz about revamping this product. I picked up 12 pounds in six weeks and kept 8 post cycle when I ran it in 2010. It was abandoned, along with Dermacrine, when Eric sought to launch the Andro Series gelcaps. He needed all the money he could to devote to the new product and abandoned the topicals. This compound has been deeply missed by many who tried it.

For those who do not recall, here is the original product writeup:

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Anabolic hormone topical skin cream
    Skin enzymes convert 1-Androsterone™ to 1-Testosterone
    Skin enzymes convert DHEA to Androstenediol & Testosterone
    Produces rapid gains in lean muscle mass and strength
    Non-methylated - Non-toxic to the liver - Low estrogen conversion

For this write up, I promised myself I’d be modest.

The truth is, I am so excited about 1-T that I want to spit out pseudo-science words like superhyperbolic muscle growth, and genetic altering lean mass exploder. And instead of calling it something simple like 1-T, I want to call it AnavarPrimoTestosteroneExtreme.

But I will spare you, simply because this product doesn’t need to be hyped. The ingredients and the delivery system tell the story.

So let me jump right in…

The first compound is 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one [aka, 1-Androsterone™ or 1-DHEA].

This steroid molecule is very closely related to the original 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone that were very popular prior to the 2004 pro-hormone ban. (1) They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and gyno. (1)

Unfortunately, those days are long gone. Well, not quite…

Take a look at the hormone conversions below. You will see 1-Androsterone is only one step away from 1-androstenediol and two steps away from 1-testosterone. (2)

1 Androsterone Metabolites

All it takes is a change on the 3rd or 17th position to convert 1-androsteone into muscle building steroid hormones. These conversions are made with the naturally occurring steroidogenic enzymes -- 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD. (3)

This is exactly what makes 1-T so effective -- 1-Androsterone converts to the highly potent 1-testosterone with only two conversions by steroid conversion enzymes in the blood.

Having relatively low oral bio-availability and a high price, it was a no-brainer putting 1-androsterone into our pharmaceutical grade liquid delivery system. Being that 1-androsterone is also a fairly fat soluble hormone, it was the perfect candidate for our Liqua-Vade nutrient delivery system. (Making it up to 3x more potent than previous topical versions)

1-Androsterone offers the following benefits -

High conversion to 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone
    Zero conversion to estrogen
    Non-methylated and non-toxic to the liver
    Quality gains in dense lean muscle mass

Now, this is all very nice, but we wanted to take 1-T to the next level, and create a real muscle builder.

Truthfully, some estrogen is desirable for maximum muscle growth, so we chose a hormone that could fill this void and make 1-T an exceptionally well rounded pro-steroid formula.

In comes 5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. [aka, DHEA]

As you may know, DHEA is the main active ingredient in our other product Dermacrine – which has proven benefits for improving body composition and strength. As with 1-androsterone, the DHEA converts to more powerful hormones such as androstenediol and testosterone by interacting with the steroid conversion enzymes in the blood. (4-12)

Just take a look at the conversions -

DHEA Metabolites

Of course, DHEA can also convert to estrogen which supports GH production (11), immunity (15,16), sex drive (17), healthy cholesterol levels (11), and perhaps most importantly – rapid gains in muscle mass and size – and the engorged feeling of anabolism in the muscles. [known as the pump]

The benefits of high dose DHEA could be compared to a moderate dose of injectable testosterone. On the other hand, 1-androsterone could be compared to the anabolic steroid Anavar, Primobolan, or Masteron – all of which produce solid gains of ripped, hard, lean muscle.

Primobolan 1 Androsterone

Common bodybuilder knowledge is that the best gains from testosterone come from stacking it with a non-aromatizing steroid like Anavar, Primobolan or Masteron. This is exactly why we stacked the 1-androsterone with DHEA – It’s a match made in steroid guy heaven.

So what does this mean for real-life gains?

Consider this…

If you liked Dermacrine, you will love 1-T. We’ve taken the already proven power of Dermacrine and added the highly anabolic 1-androsterone. 1-T is essentially Dermacrine on steroids.

The results can be expected to be very similar to the compounds banned in 2004, and hundreds of thousands of bodybuilders and athletes can vouch for these results.

Make no mistake; 1-T is the real deal and is NOT for anyone under the age of 18. Using 1-T will require a proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) after a 4-6 week cycle.

Product Facts
    Serving Size: 5 pumps
    Applications per container: 23

1-Androsterone™
    112.5 mg**

DHEA
    94.5 mg**

Pregnenolone
    18 mg**

__________________________________________________ __

To harness the ingredients of this combo in a better carrier than the original lotion would be awesome. Any interest from board members in seeing this come back?

1T.jpg

There is a discussion getting underway here too:

Freepressright tries new Andro Shred by Muscle Gelz

Please send feedback our way.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's up FPR?!? Great to see some old names popping up on here! I never got a chance to try PP's 1-T, though I always wanted to. I think it would be a good sell. I do believe topicals are the way to go with andros to get the most bang for buck. I'm really bummed BPS now discontinued Dermacrine too. It was such a popular product for both PP when they existed and BPS after, I can't believe it would be discontinued again. However I did reach out to BPS personally and they said something about moving away from transdermals (sustain alpha also discontinued) due to the question of legitimacy as supplements. Have you checked out some of the new Alpha Gainz products? The two that really have my attention now are the topical Androsterone (Alpha Andro TD) and topical Nor Andro (Alpha 19 TD).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    What's up FPR?!? Great to see some old names popping up on here! I never got a chance to try PP's 1-T, though I always wanted to. I think it would be a good sell. I do believe topicals are the way to go with andros to get the most bang for buck. I'm really bummed BPS now discontinued Dermacrine too. It was such a popular product for both PP when they existed and BPS after, I can't believe it would be discontinued again. However I did reach out to BPS personally and they said something about moving away from transdermals (sustain alpha also discontinued) due to the question of legitimacy as supplements. Have you checked out some of the new Alpha Gainz products? The two that really have my attention now are the topical Androsterone (Alpha Andro TD) and topical Nor Andro (Alpha 19 TD).
    Dude, a 19nor androsterone in topical?!?! What?!

I just got three bottles of IML's Nor Super Andro RX, but have ALWAYS wanted to try 19norDHEA as a transdermal. According to Jake from Anteus labs, and others who I talked to in the business, this compound theoretically should be amazing as a transdermal due to low absorption rates in plain powder form. I am anxious to see what IML's Nor Super Andro does for me, but I am even more intrigued at the idea of a TD.

So-Cal comped me an Alpha Andro TD a long time ago as a gift and I logged/reviewed it. I loved it, quite frankly. Wish I would have known about the 19nor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I remember a post from quite a while back where we (I believe you were one of them too) were seriously discussing the potential of Nor Andro in topical form. I've been experimenting quite a bit over the last couple years with Nor Andro and the more I use it, the more I like it. I haven't tried the TD form yet but that is already planned as part of my next stack.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you noticed any sexual side effects with it like deca would bring? Has libido remained intact?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Have you noticed any sexual side effects with it like deca would bring? Has libido remained intact?
    In the past its seemed to be mostly libido neutral. I've always stacked it with transdermal 4-DHEA so not sure if that helps offset anything underlying or not. However, I am on a current run where I am running it (Nor) higher than I have ever run it in the past just to see what limits I can push it to and I think I may be having some minimal side effects now. Before I ran it 300-400 mg/day and had good results with virtually no sides, I have now pushed it up to 700 mg/day and am noticing a slight dip in libido. Nowhere near what I have experienced in the past from 1-DHEA, just to give you a comparison.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    In the past its seemed to be mostly libido neutral. I've always stacked it with transdermal 4-DHEA so not sure if that helps offset anything underlying or not. However, I am on a current run where I am running it (Nor) higher than I have ever run it in the past just to see what limits I can push it to and I think I may be having some minimal side effects now. Before I ran it 300-400 mg/day and had good results with virtually no sides, I have now pushed it up to 700 mg/day and am noticing a slight dip in libido. Nowhere near what I have experienced in the past from 1-DHEA, just to give you a comparison.
    Typically if any libido issues are seen with this compound, it is likely the result of elevated prolactin. In that case, some caber or Prolactrone by Black Lion should smooth things right out.

I am taking 100mg 2x daily of IML's product, which is esterfied for enhanced absorption. That's two capsules twice daily.

Did you notice any joint benefits of using this? Which 19nor product are you using right now, the transdermal?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think so on the joint benefits. I train a little differently than I used to, rather than just pushing as heavy weight as humanly possible (used to do) I've been focusing more on building endurance and leaning down. I've read where the joint benefits are particularly noticeable when going very heavy so that's not really where I'm at right now. I will say I seem to recover much faster from day to day. IML's Super Nor has always been my go-to in the past too. This time I've stacked two products though, IML Super Nor (300 mg/day) with Olympus UK's SUP3R-19 (400 mg/day).
    Last edited by Strong_Guy_; 08-11-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great thread.

How is the cycle going Strong guy?

I would love to see this product come back as I never got to try it either.

And, FYI, I have two bottles of Dermacrine, brand new, if any of you are interested.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Great thread.

How is the cycle going Strong guy?

I would love to see this product come back as I never got to try it either.

And, FYI, I have two bottles of Dermacrine, brand new, if any of you are interested.
    Cycle has went well. I've got about two weeks left, have been on for about nine so about time to wrap up for now. I've continued my intermittent fasting but increased both my calories and protein intake gradually, diet has been super clean. I've put on about 5 pounds of mass which may not seem like much but my goal hasn't been to pile on weight just yet. I'm pleased with it, I've gotten a good true solid re-comp. Continued to trim some fat while adding some modest size and strength, vascularity all over has been insane. And yes I may very well be interested in the Dermacrine, will just have to wait til the end of the month and see how funds are!