User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cobalt is back... again

Long time no post fellow swole bros.

Seriously, almost 2 years? Fuck its been a while.

Lots has been going on. Lifting came to a screeching halt back in march of 2016. I had another injury at work and ripped the labrum in my left shoulder in the front from top to bottom. My shoulder would literally come out of socket with any chest/shoulder work. I didn't get into surgery until the end of June 2016, a good four months later. Physical therapy was next for 6 months, during which time I was forbidden from any gym time, even legs. It was a nasty tear and they didn't want me to even use my left arm for the first month after surgery.

Finally got back into the gym in January, but I had to pace myself and not re injure my shoulder, especially because I like to lift heavy. But things have been going very well since that time, I'm pulling heavy and changing things up to break plateaus. No new PR's, but that's not on my agenda right now.

I'll get to posting more later, just had some time and wanted to say whats up again.
    This pic is about 3 weeks old.

me.jpg
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back, brother! This old timer has decided to drop back in too. Looking great.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make that 3 old timers. I've been gone for 3+ years. Good to see you both again.