User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so something really strange happened. I just cried for the first time in nearly two years and it was great...I also seem to be able to enjoy music better throughout the last days, it seems that my brainfog has at least a bit subsided. I even get my interest in harsh metal music back, the whole time I just couldn't enjoy it because I simply didn't have the energy to listen to such wild nasty stuff haha. Also my sperm seems to be thicker and not as watery, but that might be placebo (nothing moved in terms of libido)

Since I was taking Shilajit Resin in the last three days I guess it has something to do with it. Probably the dopaminergic effect that's taking place. Just feels good so far to be on it...however today I had a headache/fogged mind (although this could have come from many other things too) and I have to discontinue the herb until wednesday where I'm heading to the doctor to get some more tests done. I don't want the results to be distorted, since Shilajit also raises testosterone etc.
    It could also be that the probiotics kick in because I switched to some other products, all of them now enteric-coated, so that they arrive in the gut intact. I feel just the difference of how potent they are. My bowel movements also have imroved in the last week. However, I finally want that this damn balanitis vanishes from my dick...can't await to do the fasting that will hopefully get rid of it, but probably that will happen not until next year when I can take the time to do it...and in the transition time I try to gain some weight lol

But I'm more thrilled than ever right now to move forward...doing the clean up and then cycle the fucking herbs, train like a beast and become the testosterone infused high energy horny little motherfucker that I once was!!

Oh yeah, and I also bought Iodine and Selenium and seem to have just a bit more energy on it, but I'm also not taking big doses.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSatan View Post
    Hi guys,

since Finasteride and Accutane share similar mechanisms and symptoms I thought I'd share my story here and create a little log for myself (and for you to see my eventual successes).

It's interesting how many substances are causing this shit. Mine developed after using a skin cream containing azelaic acid for less than 2 weeks! I didn't even know azelaic acid was a 5ar inhibitor until researching it on the internet. The idiots selling it have no clue either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    It's interesting how many substances are causing this shit. Mine developed after using a skin cream containing azelaic acid for less than 2 weeks! I didn't even know azelaic acid was a 5ar inhibitor until researching it on the internet. The idiots selling it have no clue either.
    Yes, that's truly crazy, isn't it? Just make sure to research your ass off before taking some unfamiliar substance, doesn't matter if drugs, herbs, supps or whatever...
    I won't take anything again where I don't know what it is and I won't trust any doctor no more lol

Apperently, accutane causes not only sexual dysfunction by inhibiting 5ar, but also fiddles with neurotransmitters and eventually causes neurodegeneration through telomerase shortening, besides many other (bad) things. It was evolved as a chemotherapy drug and now is sold to clueless teenagers with acne...
    I also took two rounds of the fluoroquinolone class of antibiotics which is often reported in cases of toxicity (there are forums like this one here for "floxie toxicity") and I think the arthritis that I had (or still have to a minor degree) came from it or from a mixture of accutane and quinolone poisoning.

So it could be that I'm even deeper in this shit than you guys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    -results from my newest test:
    results.jpg
    My hormones seem alright, especially Testosterone and DHT (Androstandiol Glucuronid is high, a marker for DHT) are in very good range.

-High TSH from the test before indicates hypothyroidism, but otherwise Free T3 and T4 are alright. So I read somewhere that this most often indicates that something is wrong with the pituitary gland and not the thyroid itself. Also I read that the quinolones I took are toxic to the hypothalamus and pituitary. I ordered a Red Asian Ginseng tincture together with some herbs of the protocol and maybe will buy sth like Raw Pituitary in the future. Does anyone know of any other herbs for pituitary health?

-Another problem I see above is that LH and FSH are quite low, which could again relate to pituitary. I will order some bulgarian Tribulus to see if it makes a difference. Also I have some Sarcosine lying around here and will try that together with NAC this week. According to some studies this will help negative symptoms of schizophrenia like anhedonia (which are very similar to mine) in addition to help with pituitary signalling and producing LH, FSH.

-I don't know if I get anything out of L-Tyrosine and ALCAR makes me drowsy, although I might have to try it some more times. I had a little crash three days ago from a CoQ10/PQQ product. I have no explanation for this because it should be nothing but healthy for your mitochondria and your body...
    -I tried some Raw Thyroid gland, it gives me a minor libido boost for the first hour or so, but afterwards makes me feel worse with symptoms of hyperthyroidism etc. It's a complex with Adrenal tissue and Kelp (heavy metals?), so that could be the reason why I'm feeling worse.
    -Also I tried the Shilajit resin several times and always seem to get a headache of it. Again, no explanation for this...the brand and everything is authentic, so I really seems to have a problem with the herb itself.

Overall I feel like I have to focus on cleansing, as this seems my major sticking point (maybe also the reason why I keep responding bad to some herbs and supps). Testo and hormones look good to me and I'm looking forward to the fasting right now. I try to gain weight and eat like a maniac (I have a lot of cheat days at the moment), so that I'm able to fast for 20-30 days in the new year.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    -results from my newest test:
    results.jpg
    My hormones seem alright, especially Testosterone and DHT (Androstandiol Glucuronid is high, a marker for DHT) are in very good range.

-High TSH from the test before indicates hypothyroidism, but otherwise Free T3 and T4 are alright. So I read somewhere that this most often indicates that something is wrong with the pituitary gland and not the thyroid itself. Also I read that the quinolones I took are toxic to the hypothalamus and pituitary. I ordered a Red Asian Ginseng tincture together with some herbs of the protocol and maybe will buy sth like Raw Pituitary in the future. Does anyone know of any other herbs for pituitary health?

-Another problem I see above is that LH and FSH are quite low, which could again relate to pituitary. I will order some bulgarian Tribulus to see if it makes a difference. Also I have some Sarcosine lying around here and will try that together with NAC this week. According to some studies this will help negative symptoms of schizophrenia like anhedonia (which are very similar to mine) in addition to help with pituitary signalling and producing LH, FSH.

-I don't know if I get anything out of L-Tyrosine and ALCAR makes me drowsy, although I might have to try it some more times. I had a little crash three days ago from a CoQ10/PQQ product. I have no explanation for this because it should be nothing but healthy for your mitochondria and your body...
    -I tried some Raw Thyroid gland, it gives me a minor libido boost for the first hour or so, but afterwards makes me feel worse with symptoms of hyperthyroidism etc. It's a complex with Adrenal tissue and Kelp (heavy metals?), so that could be the reason why I'm feeling worse.
    -Also I tried the Shilajit resin several times and always seem to get a headache of it. Again, no explanation for this...the brand and everything is authentic, so I really seems to have a problem with the herb itself.

Overall I feel like I have to focus on cleansing, as this seems my major sticking point (maybe also the reason why I keep responding bad to some herbs and supps). Testo and hormones look good to me and I'm looking forward to the fasting right now. I try to gain weight and eat like a maniac (I have a lot of cheat days at the moment), so that I'm able to fast for 20-30 days in the new year.
    u sure u crashed from the coq10 pqq? for me I've been taking it 2+ months from my functional medicine doctor. personally I haven't really noticed anything bad or good from it but I figure I keep it going cause yeah healthy mitochondria is never a bad idea.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    u sure u crashed from the coq10 pqq? for me I've been taking it 2+ months from my functional medicine doctor. personally I haven't really noticed anything bad or good from it but I figure I keep it going cause yeah healthy mitochondria is never a bad idea.
    Here's a novel idea as to how to NOT cause yourself any unnecessary issues. Do the protocol AS OUTLINED. It is fully comprehensive and nothing needs to be added to it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warning: long post

-I have some new theories and I'm no longer convinced that Accutane is responsible for my symptoms. I got infected with mycoplasma and ureaplasma in 2015 after a broken condom at a one night stand. Got treated 3 times with antibiotics, because the infection was stubborn. I have no symptoms now, other than ball pain sometimes and maybe frequent urination, but those symptoms could also stem from the antibiotics (side effect of quinolones). I really thought the infection was gone. But I read in some PFS recoveries that although there were no symptoms of prostatis (besides the usual sexual ones we all know) the prostate can still be infected and "blocked" by the bacteria, so no testosterone can dock on the AR-receptors. As a guy in a hair loss forum states: "the inflammatory areas have damaged the portions of the prostate and the rest of the genital system that serve as areas of T to dht conversion". He was doing prostatic massages together with antibiotics and recovered from what I read.

-Also I stumbled upon the term "sensory neuropathy" while googling sexual anhedonia. Clicked on it and well..."Common causes include systemic diseases (such as diabetes or leprosy), vitamin deficiency, medication (e.g., chemotherapy, or commonly prescribed antibiotics including Metronidazole and the fluoroquinolone class of antibiotics (Ciprofloxacin, Levaquin, Avelox etc.)". Accutane is a chemo drug and I took quinolones 2 times...the symptoms match one-on-one: numbness to touch and vibration, reduced position sense causing poorer coordination and balance, reduced sensitivity to temperature change and pain, spontaneous tingling or burning pain, poor bladder control, reduced ability to sweat normally, together with the whole sexual and mental things...
    So either the antibiotics, the infection itself or a combination seems to be responsible for my misery. In the end I think it all added up and I was pre-damaged from Accutane, more susceptible so to say.

-I've been doing herbal antibiotic courses in 2016, but I just did them for like 2 months and maybe I'll have to do them longer....to adress this problem of "hidden" infection once and for all I'm going to do another herbal antibiotic cleanse for 1 month (I recommend the books of Stephen Buhner for that, it's sometimes very technical, but also with great humor), followed by a water fast of minimum 21 days, better would be 26-30 days. I'm hoping that the fast will help break up the remaining biofilms on the prostate (IF their is still an infection ongoing) and the immune system can then deal with the bacteria and destroy them. On the latter stages of fasting all built up calcifications and biofilms are going to be adressed, used up as energy for the body from what I read. That's also why I wanna make the fast as long as possible.

-I most likely will start on the 10th of march, say for 30 days. I hope I will put on some weight till then, but I think 144lbs is the most I can achieve in that short period of time. Buhner states in his book of fasting that even very thin people can fast for a very long period of time like 50-60 days, so I hope that's true lol. Nonetheless I'm going to to be fucking thin on the end.

Some things to consider:
    -> going to the doctor before and making a full blood count
    -> only mineral water in glass bottles
    -> electrolyte powder for the case of need
    -> light walks are allowed
    -> no stress, emotional healing plays an impact
    Yes, I'm going to do a 21-30 day fast at home. Either I die or I get this whole thing right lol. Anything I forgot?

What I expect from it: healing of my balanitis
    What I hope it does: breaking up biofilms, getting rid of any underlying infection, cleaning up my body and making me more susceptible for the herbs and the overall program

-A few concerns/questions...
    Cd, I read up about active fasting, where you do some kind of sport, like climbing stairs or sweating to increase the detox process, what do you think of that?
    Also can you give me some tips on refeeding? How do I introduce foods again after the fast? Fruit or vegetable juices? And how long do I have to go with juices, till I can eat solid foods? How long does the overall refeeding process take when doing a 21 day fast? Any good links to read into all that?

-Lastly, I was playing with the idea of buying some yohimbine, I really just need something that boosts my libido and mood temporarily, so that I at least can have or enjoy the sex with my girlfriend like once a week...in the last weeks I was close to giving up and just very depressed about all the shit that's going on with my life, getting desperate just for one night once a week where I can have some fun and enjoy life. That would make it much easier to cope with all of it. The herb cycle I'm doing right now helps with all the stress and keeps me from freaking out.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't you just follow the protocol which addresses all the common symptoms we are going through on a cellular level?

Sounds as if you are determined to go the long way round and put yourself through needless hurdles. I mean putting on weight before you decide to fast? Lol Come on man you know that is madness, you are going to lose it anyway but you will see how easy it is to gain it back and then some after the body is reset and ultra responsive to what you train it to.

Don't let your ego trick you into believing that it knows best when it comes to these things.

The protocol is a universal application to healing the body for those who either wish to reach optimal health or those who are suffering damage from drugs, poor diet or bad genetics and wish to recover.

Healing the gut from harmful bacteria/inflammation/yeast overgrowth is part of the puzzle but not the end in itself. If you focus solely on that you will have spent 100% on one area ignoring the mental and hormonal side of things. There are neurotransmitter in the gut but you have to build them back up not just through treating the gut through ridding it of the bad guys you have to be on point with your diet and exercise and circulation.

Herbal cleanse worm killer cleanses anti biotic cleanses are a waste of time bro. Time you could spend jumping head first into a fast to reset your body before getting on a good diet that will promote good solid gut health where you won't have to worry about the boogey men biofilms floating in your tummy.

Just get on aboard and get off the merry go round of looking for extra things as that can become addicting in itself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Why don't you just follow the protocol which addresses all the common symptoms we are going through on a cellular level?

Sounds as if you are determined to go the long way round and put yourself through needless hurdles. I mean putting on weight before you decide to fast? Lol Come on man you know that is madness, you are going to lose it anyway but you will see how easy it is to gain it back and then some after the body is reset and ultra responsive to what you train it to.

Don't let your ego trick you into believing that it knows best when it comes to these things.

The protocol is a universal application to healing the body for those who either wish to reach optimal health or those who are suffering damage from drugs, poor diet or bad genetics and wish to recover.

Healing the gut from harmful bacteria/inflammation/yeast overgrowth is part of the puzzle but not the end in itself. If you focus solely on that you will have spent 100% on one area ignoring the mental and hormonal side of things. There are neurotransmitter in the gut but you have to build them back up not just through treating the gut through ridding it of the bad guys you have to be on point with your diet and exercise and circulation.

Herbal cleanse worm killer cleanses anti biotic cleanses are a waste of time bro. Time you could spend jumping head first into a fast to reset your body before getting on a good diet that will promote good solid gut health where you won't have to worry about the boogey men biofilms floating in your tummy.

Just get on aboard and get off the merry go round of looking for extra things as that can become addicting in itself.
    Sorry for the delayed response.

Don't get me wrong guys. I believe in the protocol and I know that everything has to be on point, diet as well as herbs etc. And I'm 100% in it once I fasted. But I think it's naive to ignore your own history of diseases...and bacteria causing harm on yor prostate is something to take seriously.
    I just think some people has to put their focus more on the cleansing part, while others have to focus more on the hormonal side for example (at least at the beginning). Correct me if I'm wrong Cd

I mean I'm talking about an UTI here with plenty of possibly dangerous bacteria INSIDE your dick/bladder/prostate, no candida/gut infection (this one probably is also there and adds up to the harm). I can't just ignore that. I know fasting can wipe out candida, but I don't know if it's able to destroy those bacteria I had/still have too...I'm just worried it can't deal with it and I have to jump back on some fucking antibiotic, which is part of why I'm here. So of course it sounds like overthinking for you guys, but all my symptoms started with that infection...

Herbal antibiotics are not a waste of time if you do it right, as I had success with it in the past. That's like saying herbal testo boosters are a waste of time

The gaining-weight-before-losing-it part sounds ridiculous, right lol

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the delayed response.

Don't get me wrong guys. I believe in the protocol and I know that everything has to be on point, diet as well as herbs etc. And I'm 100% in it once I fasted. But I think it's naive to ignore your own history of diseases...and bacteria causing harm on yor prostate is something to take seriously.
    I just think some people has to put their focus more on the cleansing part, while others have to focus more on the hormonal side for example (at least at the beginning). Correct me if I'm wrong Cd

I mean I'm talking about an UTI here with plenty of possibly dangerous bacteria INSIDE your dick/bladder/prostate, no candida/gut infection (this one probably is also there and adds up to the harm). I can't just ignore that. I know fasting can wipe out candida, but I don't know if it's able to destroy those bacteria I had/still have too...I'm just worried it can't deal with it and I have to jump back on some fucking antibiotic, which is part of why I'm here. So of course it sounds like overthinking for you guys, but all my symptoms started with that infection...

Herbal antibiotics are not a waste of time if you do it right, as I had success with it in the past. That's like saying herbal testo boosters are a waste of time

The gaining-weight-before-losing-it part sounds ridiculous, right lol
    EVERYONE should do a proper cleanse BEFORE starting any part of the protocol. Most likely many men have never attempted to do something like this so it is something that is needed pfs or not before starting any kind of body rebuilding regimen.

Conerning bacteria....imo, the best way to eliminate unwanted pathogens/bacteria in the system is to change the terrain/environment in which they live. In these cases, a water fast of 2-3 weeks is the most effective and healthful way to do this. If you have flies in your kitchen, the best way to get rid of the flies is not to dose the entire house in toxic chemicals, but to simply "take out the garbage." Once you do this, the flies will no longer be a problem.

Study the science of pleomorphism :
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-23-2018 at 09:43 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"