Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSatan View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response.

Don't get me wrong guys. I believe in the protocol and I know that everything has to be on point, diet as well as herbs etc. And I'm 100% in it once I fasted. But I think it's naive to ignore your own history of diseases...and bacteria causing harm on yor prostate is something to take seriously.
    I just think some people has to put their focus more on the cleansing part, while others have to focus more on the hormonal side for example (at least at the beginning). Correct me if I'm wrong Cd

I mean I'm talking about an UTI here with plenty of possibly dangerous bacteria INSIDE your dick/bladder/prostate, no candida/gut infection (this one probably is also there and adds up to the harm). I can't just ignore that. I know fasting can wipe out candida, but I don't know if it's able to destroy those bacteria I had/still have too...I'm just worried it can't deal with it and I have to jump back on some fucking antibiotic, which is part of why I'm here. So of course it sounds like overthinking for you guys, but all my symptoms started with that infection...

Herbal antibiotics are not a waste of time if you do it right, as I had success with it in the past. That's like saying herbal testo boosters are a waste of time

The gaining-weight-before-losing-it part sounds ridiculous, right lol
    Cleansing is part of the protocol this is what you are not getting. You are fasting to cleanse initially. then you address the gut through probiotics(rebuild), not the weak shit that you get in the shops, but ferments which have live bacteria in. I make them myself, kefir, kombucha and homeade vegetable ferments will things like cabbage, beets,carrots, ginger, turmeric or whatever and let brew for few days and you have a powerful live probiotic

There is more than one way to detox and correct gut problems. You could try the antibiotics and destroy all the good and bad bacteria and weaken your immune system at the same time. You could water fast which would completely reset your system and clean you out thoroughly, but can you deal with losing lots of weight, which is what I think will prevent you seeing it through for the fulll 2weeks?

like Cundts suggested you can simply modify your terrain the smart way which is avoiding things which are feeding the bad bacteria in the gut. Simply starve them and they have no reason to remain there. You are still detoxing if you are sticking to a clean diet which is slower but will get there. , which avoiding the foods which are irritating the gut lining and providing food for the parasites/bacteria.. Paleo and sticking to organic as best you can, addresses this along with the ferments as you are staying away from starches, sugar, gluten, pesticides, herbicides and insecticides which are all the things keeping those bugs in the stomach ticking such as yeast,fungus, mold and mucus.

If you are hell bent on taking antiobiotics, or herbal cleanses, then mix the herbs with a fast, and cayenne pepper with water which will help to flush you out. You don't need antiobiotics at all unless you are violently sick. If not, get that idea, out of your mind
    Last edited by Alchemy; 01-24-2018 at 07:20 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing to do, is when you plan to eat chicken, buy it whole, cut it up and save the back bone and other bones, to use as bone broth which has lots of gelatin in which will go a long way to help healing the gut and improving your skin as well as has lots of collagen in.

Save money too as cheaper to buy whole then the parts of chicken. If money isn't a problem and you don't want to deal with the mess, this bone broth supplement is good and convenient

BONE BROTH PROTEIN turmeric: Amazon.co.uk: Health Personal Care

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Cleansing is part of the protocol this is what you are not getting. You are fasting to cleanse initially. then you address the gut through probiotics(rebuild), not the weak shit that you get in the shops, but ferments which have live bacteria in. I make them myself, kefir, kombucha and homeade vegetable ferments will things like cabbage, beets,carrots, ginger, turmeric or whatever and let brew for few days and you have a powerful live probiotic

There is more than one way to detox and correct gut problems. You could try the antibiotics and destroy all the good and bad bacteria and weaken your immune system at the same time. You could water fast which would completely reset your system and clean you out thoroughly, but can you deal with losing lots of weight, which is what I think will prevent you seeing it through for the fulll 2weeks?

like Cundts suggested you can simply modify your terrain the smart way which is avoiding things which are feeding the bad bacteria in the gut. Simply starve them and they have no reason to remain there. You are still detoxing if you are sticking to a clean diet which is slower but will get there. , which avoiding the foods which are irritating the gut lining and providing food for the parasites/bacteria.. Paleo and sticking to organic as best you can, addresses this along with the ferments as you are staying away from starches, sugar, gluten, pesticides, herbicides and insecticides which are all the things keeping those bugs in the stomach ticking such as yeast,fungus, mold and mucus.

If you are hell bent on taking antiobiotics, or herbal cleanses, then mix the herbs with a fast, and cayenne pepper with water which will help to flush you out. You don't need antiobiotics at all unless you are violently sick. If not, get that idea, out of your mind
    Thanks for the tips. As I said, it's not about gut infection, but I appreciate it anyways.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 5 of my "cleanse"

Decided to go with the following antibiotic herbs (most in tincture form):
    -Baikal skullcap
    -Isatis
    -Houttuynia
    -Sida Acuta
    -Propolis (fresh from the hive)
    -Berberine
    -Juniper Berry
    -NOW Candida Support (Oregano Oil plus some more herbs)
    -NAC (4gr)
    +the usual testosterone and immune herbs in rotation

After that, I'll go for water fasting 21+ days in april. I hope this regimen is worth it.

First day I felt some movement on my prostate and a kind of pain in my balls, I guess it was biofilm that was broken up and bacteria release. Unfortunately only felt this on the first day, so I might be upping the dosages a bit.
    Libido is pretty much non-existent atm due to some suppressing effects, but I know it's just for those 3-4 weeks so it's ok.
    Feeling also a bit drowsy from the constant dosing of the skullcap, but nothing that some no fap for a couple days couldn't handle.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Day 5 of my "cleanse"

Decided to go with the following antibiotic herbs (most in tincture form):
    -Baikal skullcap
    -Isatis
    -Houttuynia
    -Sida Acuta
    -Propolis (fresh from the hive)
    -Berberine
    -Juniper Berry
    -NOW Candida Support (Oregano Oil plus some more herbs)
    -NAC (4gr)
    +the usual testosterone and immune herbs in rotation

After that, I'll go for water fasting 21+ days in april. I hope this regimen is worth it.

First day I felt some movement on my prostate and a kind of pain in my balls, I guess it was biofilm that was broken up and bacteria release. Unfortunately only felt this on the first day, so I might be upping the dosages a bit.
    Libido is pretty much non-existent atm due to some suppressing effects, but I know it's just for those 3-4 weeks so it's ok.
    Feeling also a bit drowsy from the constant dosing of the skullcap, but nothing that some no fap for a couple days couldn't handle.
    Good luck.

Just wanted to chime in and say I've never used those herbs alone or in combination with everything else. I can't vouch for that part of it. No sure if any what effect it may have. I can only back up the things I and others have done successfully.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Good luck.

Just wanted to chime in and say I've never used those herbs alone or in combination with everything else. I can't vouch for that part of it. No sure if any what effect it may have. I can only back up the things I and others have done successfully.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Yeah I know. I look forward to that time after the fast where I can just focus on the protocol and life my live, without trying any experimental shit...

So everything went fine so far, until I had a very strange reaction yesterday. My whole body got shaky, rapid heart rate, a weird feeling of an empty stomach although I wasn't really hungry and nausea...I thought I'd have a heart attack at first and was really in panic but it seems that those symptoms point to low blood sugar...most of the herbs are hypoglycemic, and it got worse when I dosed some Ashwagandha (apperently it lowers blood sugar, too). So be careful if you take a shitload of antibacterial herbs like me lol.
    I took just two of the herbs today and I have a similar reaction right now, although much less severe. Yesterday I was close to telling my parents and driving to the hospital, it really was like a crazy panic attack. So I think it would be best for me to cancel all the herbs for now and just give my body a break and the chance to prepare itself for next week's beginning of the fast. Maybe some of the bad stuff already got destroyed in those 2 1/2 weeks herbal cleanse.

I hope these symptoms really are just blood sugar issues and nothing more severe...if they stay or return I'm gonna make an appointment with the doctor before my fast to measure blood levels and stuff. It's weird because I never had blood sugar issues...if I were a diabetic I would know right? LOL

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Yeah I know. I look forward to that time after the fast where I can just focus on the protocol and life my live, without trying any experimental shit...

So everything went fine so far, until I had a very strange reaction yesterday. My whole body got shaky, rapid heart rate, a weird feeling of an empty stomach although I wasn't really hungry and nausea...I thought I'd have a heart attack at first and was really in panic but it seems that those symptoms point to low blood sugar...most of the herbs are hypoglycemic, and it got worse when I dosed some Ashwagandha (apperently it lowers blood sugar, too). So be careful if you take a shitload of antibacterial herbs like me lol.
    I took just two of the herbs today and I have a similar reaction right now, although much less severe. Yesterday I was close to telling my parents and driving to the hospital, it really was like a crazy panic attack. So I think it would be best for me to cancel all the herbs for now and just give my body a break and the chance to prepare itself for next week's beginning of the fast. Maybe some of the bad stuff already got destroyed in those 2 1/2 weeks herbal cleanse.

I hope these symptoms really are just blood sugar issues and nothing more severe...if they stay or return I'm gonna make an appointment with the doctor before my fast to measure blood levels and stuff. It's weird because I never had blood sugar issues...if I were a diabetic I would know right? LOL
    Well, not for nothing, but you really don't need to try any experimental shit seeing as this whole thing is laid out for you in exact steps. It just seems unnecessary to me.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-10-2018 at 04:53 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, not for nothing, but you really don't need to try any experimental shit seeing as this whole thing is laid out for your in exact steps. It just seems unnecessary to me.
    Yeah you're most probably right.

Second day on my fasting journey today...yesterday was kind of harsh, it felt like a medium strength hangover with symptoms of headache and weakness, but to be honest I have these every weekend since 14 so I'm kind of used to it. A lot of water helped and also fresh air and lying down.
    Didn't get much sleep, only 2 hours or so, but feeling okay, just a little weak and brain foggy today but less headache, at least till now. I'm real hungry, though.

Honestly I thought the first days will be worse, but maybe now that I wrote it the pain will come, as it is always the case lol

I found out that my shower gel has some sugar in it (sucrose), but the other ingredients are fairly natural, so is it safe to use while fasting? I don't think it will be absorbed that much by the body or...? Unfortunately as I live in Germany, I'm not able to get the same products that Cd is recommending

20180410_104402_preview-iloveimg-resized.jpeg

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah you're most probably right.

Second day on my fasting journey today...yesterday was kind of harsh, it felt like a medium strength hangover with symptoms of headache and weakness, but to be honest I have these every weekend since 14 so I'm kind of used to it. A lot of water helped and also fresh air and lying down.
    Didn't get much sleep, only 2 hours or so, but feeling okay, just a little weak and brain foggy today but less headache, at least till now. I'm real hungry, though.

Honestly I thought the first days will be worse, but maybe now that I wrote it the pain will come, as it is always the case lol

I found out that my shower gel has some sugar in it (sucrose), but the other ingredients are fairly natural, so is it safe to use while fasting? I don't think it will be absorbed that much by the body or...? Unfortunately as I live in Germany, I'm not able to get the same products that Cd is recommending

20180410_104402_preview-iloveimg-resized.jpeg
    When it comes to ANYTHING you put on your body or hair, ask yourself if you would squirt it in your mouth. If you wouldn't, then you shouldn't be putting it all over your skin. I can't see all those ingredients (another red flag) but it looks like it has Parfum in it. You have to be careful with any kind of fragrances as well as they are typically chemically based and not good for a sensitive system.

Why do you feel the need to use any kind of shower gel? It's un-necessary and un-natural. Your skin will actually become healthier without using any of it. Just brush your skin while showering. That's all that's needed. Any woman I've ever been with has always said something about how soft my skin feels.....every one of them. They always ask me what I use.....you should see their reaction when I tell them nothing.....these women are used to dosing themselves with this and that they can't imagine not using anything. Just another condition we need to break free from.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-10-2018 at 05:02 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When it comes to ANYTHING you put on your body or hair, ask yourself if you would squirt it in your mouth. If you wouldn't, then you shouldn't be putting it all over your skin. I can't see all those ingredients (another red flag) but it looks like it has Parfum in it. You have to be careful with any kind of fragrances as well as they are typically chemically based and not good for a sensitive system.

Why do you feel the need to use any kind of shower gel? It's un-necessary and un-natural. Your skin will actually become healthier without using any of it. Just brush your skin while showering. That's all that's needed. Any woman I've ever been with has always said something about how soft my skin feels.....every one of them. They always ask me what I use.....you should see their reaction when I tell them nothing.....these women are used to dosing themselves with this and that they can't imagine not using anything. Just another condition we need to break free from.
    Okay thank you! Just got me a brush and will go without shower gel at least as long as the fast will go. One thing I don't get: won't the bacteria from your body stick on the brush? And do I have to clean it therefore?

Today was rough...some headache in the morning, the whole day very weak and hunger attacks. I hope these will get better at day 4, as you often can read that.