Okay, so something really strange happened. I just cried for the first time in nearly two years and it was great...I also seem to be able to enjoy music better throughout the last days, it seems that my brainfog has at least a bit subsided. I even get my interest in harsh metal music back, the whole time I just couldn't enjoy it because I simply didn't have the energy to listen to such wild nasty stuff haha. Also my sperm seems to be thicker and not as watery, but that might be placebo (nothing moved in terms of libido)

Since I was taking Shilajit Resin in the last three days I guess it has something to do with it. Probably the dopaminergic effect that's taking place. Just feels good so far to be on it...however today I had a headache/fogged mind (although this could have come from many other things too) and I have to discontinue the herb until wednesday where I'm heading to the doctor to get some more tests done. I don't want the results to be distorted, since Shilajit also raises testosterone etc.
It could also be that the probiotics kick in because I switched to some other products, all of them now enteric-coated, so that they arrive in the gut intact. I feel just the difference of how potent they are. My bowel movements also have imroved in the last week. However, I finally want that this damn balanitis vanishes from my dick...can't await to do the fasting that will hopefully get rid of it, but probably that will happen not until next year when I can take the time to do it...and in the transition time I try to gain some weight lol

But I'm more thrilled than ever right now to move forward...doing the clean up and then cycle the fucking herbs, train like a beast and become the testosterone infused high energy horny little motherfucker that I once was!!

Oh yeah, and I also bought Iodine and Selenium and seem to have just a bit more energy on it, but I'm also not taking big doses.