Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSatan View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response.

Don't get me wrong guys. I believe in the protocol and I know that everything has to be on point, diet as well as herbs etc. And I'm 100% in it once I fasted. But I think it's naive to ignore your own history of diseases...and bacteria causing harm on yor prostate is something to take seriously.
    I just think some people has to put their focus more on the cleansing part, while others have to focus more on the hormonal side for example (at least at the beginning). Correct me if I'm wrong Cd

I mean I'm talking about an UTI here with plenty of possibly dangerous bacteria INSIDE your dick/bladder/prostate, no candida/gut infection (this one probably is also there and adds up to the harm). I can't just ignore that. I know fasting can wipe out candida, but I don't know if it's able to destroy those bacteria I had/still have too...I'm just worried it can't deal with it and I have to jump back on some fucking antibiotic, which is part of why I'm here. So of course it sounds like overthinking for you guys, but all my symptoms started with that infection...

Herbal antibiotics are not a waste of time if you do it right, as I had success with it in the past. That's like saying herbal testo boosters are a waste of time

The gaining-weight-before-losing-it part sounds ridiculous, right lol
    Cleansing is part of the protocol this is what you are not getting. You are fasting to cleanse initially. then you address the gut through probiotics(rebuild), not the weak shit that you get in the shops, but ferments which have live bacteria in. I make them myself, kefir, kombucha and homeade vegetable ferments will things like cabbage, beets,carrots, ginger, turmeric or whatever and let brew for few days and you have a powerful live probiotic

There is more than one way to detox and correct gut problems. You could try the antibiotics and destroy all the good and bad bacteria and weaken your immune system at the same time. You could water fast which would completely reset your system and clean you out thoroughly, but can you deal with losing lots of weight, which is what I think will prevent you seeing it through for the fulll 2weeks?

like Cundts suggested you can simply modify your terrain the smart way which is avoiding things which are feeding the bad bacteria in the gut. Simply starve them and they have no reason to remain there. You are still detoxing if you are sticking to a clean diet which is slower but will get there. , which avoiding the foods which are irritating the gut lining and providing food for the parasites/bacteria.. Paleo and sticking to organic as best you can, addresses this along with the ferments as you are staying away from starches, sugar, gluten, pesticides, herbicides and insecticides which are all the things keeping those bugs in the stomach ticking such as yeast,fungus, mold and mucus.

If you are hell bent on taking antiobiotics, or herbal cleanses, then mix the herbs with a fast, and cayenne pepper with water which will help to flush you out. You don't need antiobiotics at all unless you are violently sick. If not, get that idea, out of your mind
    Last edited by Alchemy; 01-24-2018 at 07:20 AM.