Quote Originally Posted by MrSatan View Post
Okay thank you! Just got me a brush and will go without shower gel at least as long as the fast will go. One thing I don't get: won't the bacteria from your body stick on the brush? And do I have to clean it therefore?

Today was rough...some headache in the morning, the whole day very weak and hunger attacks. I hope these will get better at day 4, as you often can read that.
Not just while you're fasting.....ALWAYS. I never use any of it.....EVER. You don't need it.

And sure, there will be bacteria on it. There is bacteria and micro-organisms all over your body. It's necessary for our proper functioning. Don't stress about it. We are huge colonies of living organisms. The more exposure you have to these organisms, the healthier you'll be.

You realize the reason for these "super bugs" that are being created is due to the arms race we are trying to have with mother nature, don't you? Anti-bacterial this and anti-bacterial that, antibiotics, etc. We come up with one thing, it kills 99.99% of the organisms and then the.001% that is left then multiply, breed and create a new 'race" of bugs that are immune to the drug. We then come up with another drug, etc, and the cycle continues. Who do you think is going to win this race? I can tell you it's not going to be us! Nature is infinitely intelligent and we are from it, not above it. We will not win this war.

Kids that go outside and play in the dirt, around farm animals, etc have way healthier immune systems than the kids that are kept inside. We need these little exposures here and there to build our natural immunity and grow our "colonies"

Try not to compare your fasting experience to that of others. Everyone is traveling their own journey. Your expectations will only serve to disappoint you. I've had fasts where I was miserable the whole 21 days and then I've had fasts where I felt fucking phenomenal the whole time. It depends on alot of factors.

Remind me.....are you doing this on our own, or did you go to a clinic as recommended?