Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    That was a good article.

I read about pine pollen still having some traces of androsterone in it, but a very miniscule amount obviously. The article mentioned that the narrator, (or some person, i forget), would take like 9 tbsp daily of pine pollen powder just to feel it. I only take 3 tbsp a day. Would make sense.
    I think Tubzy wrote it. Did he make a typo saying 9 tablespoons? 9 teaspoons is 10 grams so maybe Tubzy can confirm whether he was taking 9 tablespoons or teaspoons?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I think Tubzy wrote it. Did he make a typo saying 9 tablespoons? 9 teaspoons is 10 grams so maybe Tubzy can confirm whether he was taking 9 tablespoons or teaspoons?
    This is what it said-

"Before I even found out about the benefits of androsterone, a friend (CD} suggested taking some pine pollen for it’s androgenic effects, which he noticed as well. Pine pollen is loaded with a bunch of vitamins and minerals so I had no idea what some of the androgenic effects could be coming from. The androgenic properties were dose dependent for me, I was taking close to 10 grams a day (about 9 tablespoons split into 3). I noticed an increase and libido and overall just a sign of increased DHT and lower estrogen, which I thought was interesting."

Makes sense. I usually only do 3 tablespoons a day. i may feel a slight/mild/minimal increase in libido. If anything, these herbs on rotation and PPP just prevent me from going backwards. But i wouldnt do 9 tablespoons a day just now. Id rather save it for part of a PCT after i use the real androsterone.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.