User Tag List

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    Sounds good to me CD. Thanks for looking out for me. I get frustrated too when I see people are drinking/eating junk/drugs. Even though my supplementation is done from the name of recovery which imo is more in the right direction I should really be more vigilant. Not gunna add anything else to the protocol from now on besides Androsterone and 5adp. Will also subtract the supplements that aren't in the protocol. My baseline is still way higher than initial crash (it was like negative 10% I almost lost my will to live) so must stay positive.

Just that I oscillated from being like 85-80% for a while back down to like 70-75%.

Hey, maybe even after taking the milk thistle out i'll progress even faster
    Milk thistle can be good for the liver but it also lowers blood sugar rather quickly. I learned that the hard way. When I started taking it I would get shaky, anxious and felt like I was going to pass out. Did some research and learned I was tanking my blood sugar after I ate. IMO, there is a better liver supplement which I take before and after I drink, which is http://amzn.to/2A1QZxu. It used to be called Liv52. This formulation doesn't have milk thistle in it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That being said, if you're swinging up to 85%, that's fantastic. Just stick to the plan and you'll be there before you know it. It's silly to cause yourself any set backs at all when you don't have to.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just got some leh gotu, lion's mane, and bacopa because of the sale.

are these to be taken daily or are they best cycled like other herbs? I've been doing it daily but cycling always make my wallet happy too lol. my health is number 1 tho so if daily is better will stick to daily.

also cd u only list bacopa on totalmaleoptimization unno if u did that on purpose or not but i think u do recommend lions mane and gotu as well so might as well put links there too no?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got my hands on super r-andro rx from IML Super R-Andro Rx IronMag Labs

wanted to get it before christmas delays in shipping etc. plan on cycling it Dec 1st for 6 weeks. About 2.5 months after my cleanse. I've regained all my strength that I had before the fast and cycling herbs before and after my cleanse for about 4 months total.

cd told me 'That's still too fast. I would go 100mg/twice a day for the first week. Build slowly from there.'

so game plan = 1st day 100mg. Then 100mg/twice a day for first week. Then bump to 300mg second. Then 400mg third. Possibly bumping to 500/600mg if no negative effects are seen.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got my hands on super r-andro rx from IML Super R-Andro Rx IronMag Labs

wanted to get it before christmas delays in shipping etc. plan on cycling it Dec 1st for 6 weeks. About 2.5 months after my cleanse. I've regained all my strength that I had before the fast and cycling herbs before and after my cleanse for about 4 months total.

cd told me 'That's still too fast. I would go 100mg/twice a day for the first week. Build slowly from there.'

so game plan = 1st day 100mg. Then 100mg/twice a day for first week. Then bump to 300mg second. Then 400mg third. Possibly bumping to 500/600mg if no negative effects are seen.
    Good luck man.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Good luck man.

thanks brozilla. Can't wait to give it a run

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

thanks brozilla. Can't wait to give it a run
    You're going to love it brofessor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jacknap. I see your from Canada ? Me too !

Any issue getting the super r-andro rx up here. Did you have it shipped?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaad84 View Post
    Hey Jacknap. I see your from Canada ? Me too !

Any issue getting the super r-andro rx up here. Did you have it shipped?
    no issues. What I did I just emailed all the retailors and I bought from the most responsive and helpful one asking if they have success shipping here. Obviously isn't going to be the cheapest but if we're ordering in Canada customer service is number 1 priority so u dont get screwed out of hundreds of dollars.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with your run on R Andro man! I’m planning a run on this soon.