User Tag List

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could be wrong but another hypothesis I have on the head pressure / hole in my head feeling I have might actually be from the stupid spinal tap they did to me on my second emergency room visit...

my memory isn't perfect on whether I had it before but pretty sure I didn't have it until AFTER the spinal tap but I just attributed everything to the ru58841

the doctors here were so terrible they didn't even mention the warnings of the procedure (it can actually be quite dangerous) nor did they say report your doctor if you have a headache and to rest horizontally for a while... when 25% of young men will have a headache from it. also even for people with MS they usually wait it out before doing the procedure.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I could be wrong but another hypothesis I have on the head pressure / hole in my head feeling I have might actually be from the stupid spinal tap they did to me on my second emergency room visit...

my memory isn't perfect on whether I had it before but pretty sure I didn't have it until AFTER the spinal tap but I just attributed everything to the ru58841

the doctors here were so terrible they didn't even mention the warnings of the procedure (it can actually be quite dangerous) nor did they say report your doctor if you have a headache and to rest horizontally for a while... when 25% of young men will have a headache from it. also even for people with MS they usually wait it out before doing the procedure.
    I've had a spinal tap before... The issue you're dealing with is from the compound you took. It basically did to your brain the same thing PFS does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice little up swing today and yesterday. 87.5% lol

megadosed tribulus and schizandra (this is a nice combo for me)

been having heart contractions though which is annoying. (when i upped my coffee dose + after cold showers).

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    nice little up swing today and yesterday. 87.5% lol

megadosed tribulus and schizandra (this is a nice combo for me)

been having heart contractions though which is annoying. (when i upped my coffee dose + after cold showers).
    Heart contractions? Like palpitations?

What Trib are you using? I'm going to try that combo. I still have a whole tub of the good stuff though (Liftmode)
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fuck dieing to try liftmode when they replenish.

i use new roots tribulus 45% saps and I used like 10 capsules 3000mg.

I guess they are like palpatations yeah but it just felt like my heart was squeezing a bit too hard hence why I said contraction lol.

most likely due to the coffee cuz I usually only have like 170mg of caffeine a day now and then I had two large ones on saturday so like 600mg of caffeine for a kick. I used to do this dose like once a week before I crashed and didn't have contractions like that before though. Maybe like mild palpatations.

felt amazing though not gunna lie saturday was fun lol.
    Last edited by jacknap; 11-13-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    fuck dieing to try liftmode when they replenish.

i use new roots tribulus 45% saps and I used like 10 capsules 3000mg.

I guess they are like palpatations yeah but it just felt like my heart was squeezing a bit too hard hence why I said contraction lol.

most likely due to the coffee cuz I usually only have like 170mg of caffeine a day now and then I had two large ones on saturday so like 600mg of caffeine for a kick. I used to do this dose like once a week before I crashed and didn't have contractions like that before though. Maybe like mild palpatations.

felt amazing though not gunna lie saturday was fun lol.
    Yeah...that's alot of fucking Trib.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I try to megadose the ones that hit the spot the most for me - doubling down. Tribulus, pine pollen, butea, tongkat, ashwa, mucana, rhodiola, schizandra being some of those.

my sleep has been yoyoing from best ever post crash to pre-fast levels... though overall still better than before the fast. last night took me 2 hours to fall back asleep and that's after using l-theanine. weird shit...

thinking of adding 5adp to solve the sleep once and for all cuz when I get good sleep I feel a lot closer to recovered. a lot of my symptoms i feel are sleep deprivation related. andro i'd imagine will help with ze sleep too right?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still have the weird heart shit. it's less than saturday when i megadosed mucana and coffee

not sure what it is? it feels basically like my heart is constricting is that like heart burn or palpatations?

I think I have had it in the mornings only. I've had my blood pressure tested many times and it was good. and I also had that little heartbeat/lung thing and that was cool...

one guy who crashed from the substance i used got heart failure but his symptoms were way worse and he got it immediately

I've been improving in all other areas though. i'm seeing a urologist nov 27 so was thinking to ask for a heart test and hopefully it subsides by then

slept nice last night though

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    went to a walk in and doctor ordered me an x-ray and ECG that I'm going to do tomorrow asked if i could get something less invasive than x-ray but she said no. worth doing both I'd wager?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

I try to megadose the ones that hit the spot the most for me - doubling down. Tribulus, pine pollen, butea, tongkat, ashwa, mucana, rhodiola, schizandra being some of those.

my sleep has been yoyoing from best ever post crash to pre-fast levels... though overall still better than before the fast. last night took me 2 hours to fall back asleep and that's after using l-theanine. weird shit...

thinking of adding 5adp to solve the sleep once and for all cuz when I get good sleep I feel a lot closer to recovered. a lot of my symptoms i feel are sleep deprivation related. andro i'd imagine will help with ze sleep too right?
    It will help with sleep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk