User Tag List

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah it's probably high cortisol (heart pains). went to emergency. 12 hours later ecg x 3, 2 blood tests and 1 x ray all 3 doctors cleared me
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah it's probably high cortisol (heart pains). went to emergency. 12 hours later ecg x 3, 2 blood tests and 1 x ray all 3 doctors cleared me
    Hi Jacknap,

Nursing student here, your palpitations concern me just a little. What's your BP?

Before my Arimidex crash (when I was normal), I did get some palpitations during certain times, especially when I was stressed. I was always prehypertensive though, with a consistent BP of 124-128/82. Now since my crash I'm at 110/65.

It would make sense that you're getting the palpitations most frequently in the morning because cortisol is the highest around 7am. Definitely keep an eye on it. If you noticed any chest pain that can also radiate into other parts of your upper body like your arm, go to the ED.

Also, just a question, what were your symptoms post crash from PFS? and what are they now?

Keep us updated bro

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydoe View Post
    Hi Jacknap,

Nursing student here, your palpitations concern me just a little. What's your BP?

Before my Arimidex crash (when I was normal), I did get some palpitations during certain times, especially when I was stressed. I was always prehypertensive though, with a consistent BP of 124-128/82. Now since my crash I'm at 110/65.

It would make sense that you're getting the palpitations most frequently in the morning because cortisol is the highest around 7am. Definitely keep an eye on it. If you noticed any chest pain that can also radiate into other parts of your upper body like your arm, go to the ED.

Also, just a question, what were your symptoms post crash from PFS? and what are they now?

Keep us updated bro
    I had palpitations as well when I had PFS. It was related to stress more then anything.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, to second what cd said, I had major racing pulse and heartbeat in first three months of PFS, I remember one doc saying my pulse was totally off the charts yet I appeared very calm talking to him, he was concerned but I was running on adrenaline. I really think it’s stress and panic, basically for me it felt like a three/four month long panic attack without relief at the start of this, I remember thinking my heart would give in with the constant stress and rapid heartbeat as it lasted for months yet here I still am, try not to stress too much over it man.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

Just your regular run-of-the-mill PFS in balance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a person actually had heart failure at 23 years from ru58841 so had to check. though I had palpitations at first too but they went away. These feels like my heart is just squeezing too hard and it hurts. have it today too. though it seems to be getting less and less.

but the doctors were pretty thorough so i'm confident that they got it right... though I wonder sometimes lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    a person actually had heart failure at 23 years from ru58841 so had to check. though I had palpitations at first too but they went away. These feels like my heart is just squeezing too hard and it hurts. have it today too. though it seems to be getting less and less.

but the doctors were pretty thorough so i'm confident that they got it right... though I wonder sometimes lol
    Well damn...I don't blame you for doing your due dilligence and checking it out then. In the beginning of my nightmare, I went though the whole medical route first too. Once I realized they couldn't do anything for me, and I wasn't going to die from the issues, the worry wasn't there anymore, and it sent me on the journey I ended up embarking on.

That's crazy though man....the fucking things we did to ourselves for hair.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-21-2017 at 07:41 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I didn't find out till now but the guy who got heart problems didn't find out till he did echocardiograph test, not the stress ECG or any of the other standard tests.

I still have the pain but it's way less than the day it started. Gunna c if I can get that test done eventually. Not down to wait 12 hours at emergency though so I'll just go the regular walk in route for piece of mind.

I'm not as anxious about now though cause the cardiologist said it's very improbable that you would be getting heart symptoms 6 months later. And it does seem to be going away gradually. also lifting heavier than ever and haven't had any problems gaining strength. the pains are super random but seem higher earlier in the day.

edit; not sure if x ray and echocardiography do the same thing... did an x ray and it was fine.
    Last edited by jacknap; 11-21-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    obviously for anyone thinking of using fenugreek as freepress learned the hard way...

Fenugreek and Testosterone: Galactagogues Increase Prolactin Levels - YouTube

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was the fenugreek that fucked me