User Tag List

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah it's probably high cortisol (heart pains). went to emergency. 12 hours later ecg x 3, 2 blood tests and 1 x ray all 3 doctors cleared me
    Definitely high cortisol. It’s happened to me too. I had my heart checked out a year ago. ECG and echocardiogram. Was all good. My heart beat was 130 too at this time.

Was told that it was just anxiety. But would be the high cortisol.

Now my heart beat is pretty much always 60 beats per minute and sometimes 70. The high cortisol stuff can come when I’m in a downswing, but it will go for good once you get better.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    strange. the facial twitching that I had gotten during the last few days of water fasting is mildly back past two days.

my left ear is kinda clogged up and painful. Was thinking that coincidentally that one of my wisdom tooth got impacted around the same time that I crashed so my facial puffyness might be because of that...

gunna have an x-ray tomorrow to check it out. anyone have an insight on wisdom teeth stuff?\

the heart pain thingy has been gone for 3 days straight now though, so that's good news.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

strange. the facial twitching that I had gotten during the last few days of water fasting is mildly back past two days.

my left ear is kinda clogged up and painful. Was thinking that coincidentally that one of my wisdom tooth got impacted around the same time that I crashed so my facial puffyness might be because of that...

gunna have an x-ray tomorrow to check it out. anyone have an insight on wisdom teeth stuff?\

the heart pain thingy has been gone for 3 days straight now though, so that's good news.
    What kind of insight about wisdom teeth are you looking for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how your wisdom tooth was impacted upon crashing mate, probably unrelated....

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey jacknap- I can also relate to your heartbeat comments. Not that it matters, but I do not think that your latest episode is due to cortisol, although I have no clue what it is related to. When I first crashed after stopping Fin, my cortisol was sky high all day long for months. During this time my heart would beat rapidly of course and sometimes would have palpitations like yourself. Even though this wasn't normal obviously, it didn't cause my heart to actually hurt. My cortisol has since went down (probably 6 months after I crashed). Around a year later, I started having an issue where it felt like my heart muscle was hurting- like I could feel it being squeezed as if you would squeeze it with your hand (if that was possible). This has passed as well (happened over maybe 4 week period of time). Not sure what caused it like I said, but it was definitely different from the initial crash when I know for sure it was related to cortisol.

Take care man.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What kind of insight about wisdom teeth are you looking for?

a lot of times conventional medicine does things in a less than optimal way. eg) I don't exactly know if the dentist is gunna push getting them ALL removed if only one is causing a problem etc...

kinda annoying cuz I was about to start prohormones friday. But I'll find out if there's an impaction tomorrow.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    a lot of times conventional medicine does things in a less than optimal way. eg) I don't exactly know if the dentist is gunna push getting them ALL removed if only one is causing a problem etc...

kinda annoying cuz I was about to start prohormones friday. But I'll find out if there's an impaction tomorrow.
    If they're going in, they usually will take them all out so that they don't have to go back in and do it again when another one of them goes bad.

Regardless, it will only set you back a few days, week tops, then you can jump on the prohormones.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah. antibiotics/pain killers they prescribe is cool during the recovery if I have to do it right?

talked to a naturopath about it and she was saying getting tylenol 3 instead of oxycotin or whatever might be better given my situation.

also probiotics to repopulate mayhaps.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

yeah. antibiotics/pain killers they prescribe is cool during the recovery if I have to do it right?

talked to a naturopath about it and she was saying getting tylenol 3 instead of oxycotin or whatever might be better given my situation.
    It's a short-term thing and it's not going to set you back terribly. You got to do what you got to do

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read that wisdom teeth don't always need to be pulled out, it depends on the situation.
    In some cases you can do oil pulling to relieve pain and prevent infection, until the tooth grows in.
    I don't know how reliable the info is, just putting it out there.