User Tag List

Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got it tested. don't need to pull them out. my issues are more sinus related it seems.

that's a relief. unfortunately my facial contractions that I got during the fast returned mildly past 2-3 days hopefully goes away again as it has for almost 2 months.

cd the chlorella you recommend is sold out... so I've been using this one instead. what you think?
    tested for radiation, heavy metals and cell wall broken also pretty great price like 30$ for 120 days worth and that's at 9 tabs daily.

Buy Giddy Yoyo Organic Raw Chlorella Tabs at Well.ca | Free Shipping $35+ in Canada
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone have tips for procrastination on the cold showers? Ive been doing them but I lose like so much time cuz I unconsciously procrastinate doing them lol.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much time you wasting doing them? I'm literally in there just a few mins. I just take in a deep breath, say "f**k it" in my head, and jump in lol.

Every morning before work and every evening after the gym.

Not much of a 'tip' but thats my strategy.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not while i'm actually in there, I waste time in the lead up lol. it's like a subconscious thing.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

It's a great time for you to practice letting go... You just have to do it. Against anything that you may be feeling or any thoughts that you may have you just have to do it and let yourself experience the shock and uncomfortableness... This letting go or building of this ability will become very helpful in all other avenues of your life.

Start small... Force yourself to be under that water for 10 seconds. Do that for a week. Then the week after do 20 seconds, Etc. You want to build up to you're able to do it for a few minutes straight. The results are fantastic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah just gotta get that killer instinct to do it faster. I've been doing 3 minutes cold every shower. Got a timer (listen to an ipod stereo when I shower)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive been doing cold showers for about 8 months now. the more you do them, the less nervous you become about them. they almost become fun actually. i love them. i had to build a tolerance too. i just did what cd said for a recommendation on his website. just gotta build up to them. they great. instant test boost
    Last edited by K8668B; 12-01-2017 at 06:26 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I exercise, do cold shower and just after this i jump on the pool, what a great feeling! I built a pool mainly to treat this condition lol...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah just gotta get that killer instinct to do it faster. I've been doing 3 minutes cold every shower. Got a timer (listen to an ipod stereo when I shower)
    Three minutes is great man! The way I first read that it made it seem as if you were having trouble getting them in. That's not the case at all.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my shilajit resin is like shut solid cant open it :/ think im just gunna get the powder again next time