User Tag List

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one thing I've been playing around with is orange juice before sex. I think it's like nature's viagara. Let me know if it helps you guys too. Was able to have sex 4 times in 3 days with it
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    one thing I've been playing around with is orange juice before sex. I think it's like nature's viagara. Let me know if it helps you guys too. Was able to have sex 4 times in 3 days with it
    This is completely off the cuff here, as in I haven't researched this at all, but I know there are constituents in grapefruit juice that increase the effectiveness of anything taken with it. It could be perhaps that the material in the OJ is increasing the efficacy of the herbs you're taking. Again, just a guess. It's safe to say that orange juice alone wouldn't be responsible for the benefits you're seeing here.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man, I guess on you it can have a kind of good response as you claim, so great!!
    but... the main reason is because you are responding well to the protocol.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This is completely off the cuff here, as in I haven't researched this at all, but I know there are constituents in grapefruit juice that increase the effectiveness of anything taken with it. It could be perhaps that the material in the OJ is increasing the efficacy of the herbs you're taking. Again, just a guess. It's safe to say that orange juice alone wouldn't be responsible for the benefits you're seeing here.
    grapefruit I've read lowers testosterone. citrus is great for T + lowering estrogen. Exactly what we want .

also guys do not mix citrus with shilajit. the citrus unlocks the aluminum in the shilajit (lost empire mentioned this in email newsletter)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    grapefruit I've read lowers testosterone. citrus is great for T + lowering estrogen. Exactly what we want .

also guys do not mix citrus with shilajit. the citrus unlocks the aluminum in the shilajit (lost empire mentioned this in email newsletter)
    Grapefruit has an enzyme that increases absorption of anything taken with it. So much so that the old Primordial Performance used to put grapefruit juice extract in ALL of their prohormones.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got a bit of a cold. congested nose and sore throat.

tried sauna today to try to nuke it and megadosing vitamin c...

hopefully can nuke it fast cuz i have a show on thursday that i dont want to cancel where i need to sing.

might do a water fast all of wednesday. heard it's a fast track to nuking colds.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    got a bit of a cold. congested nose and sore throat.

tried sauna today to try to nuke it and megadosing vitamin c...

hopefully can nuke it fast cuz i have a show on thursday that i dont want to cancel where i need to sing.

might do a water fast all of wednesday. heard it's a fast track to nuking colds.
    It is, but it's a doubled edged sword. By doing a short fast, you may stir up things that need to be processed out thus making yourself feel worse until those things are eliminated from your system. Most times I've tried to do a short water fast, ie, 2-3 days, I always ended up having to go for a 5-7 days to get out what needed to come out. Proceed cautiously.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blood test nov 29 small.jpg

got a blood test. FSH went up by .2 but LH went up by 3-4.

testosterone went up by 2.5

so overall improvement as this was also an afternoon test and the one I did before was a morning test and I was sleep deprived to make it for the testing so it's probably even better in the morning.

this was 2 months ago before prohormones. feel even better now.
    Last edited by jacknap; 01-24-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got a blood test. FSH went up by .2 but LH went up by 3-4.

testosterone went up by 2.5

so overall improvement as this was also an afternoon test and the one I did before was a morning test and I was sleep deprived to make it for the testing so it's probably even better in the morning.

this was 2 months ago before prohormones. feel even better now.
    Would be interesting what has changed now.. Even if we all know that numbers are not so directly related to PFS since also CNS etc is involved.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Would be interesting what has changed now.. Even if we all know that numbers are not so directly related to PFS since also CNS etc is involved.
    free health care here so can get a lot of blood tests for free so I'll test it again eventually. I think my free total T before I crashed was like 23.5 (this was 2 years ago if I can remember correctly).

woke up today with the hardest morning wood I've had since I crashed. Slept really nice for like 10.5 hours and almost cured my cold overnight. still like 25% sick though.

I think using the bathmate has had an improvement on my morning wood. Though I need to get myself erect for it to work right for me. Still playing around with it though.