Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah pending on how I'm doing I hope I can pull it off. I'm not going to do it at true north because I don't want to wait 6-8 weeks to start and I'd rather be in the comfort of my own home, also don't have the funds and my parents don't wanna help fund it.

health care is free here though so I'm planning on checking my bloods with doctors every 3=7 days or so for electrolytes. I have a friend who did this on her 7 day fast and 30 day juice cleanse after.

also gunna use a facebook water fasting group and ask for tips from veterans as I go and guidance from my naturopath.
    Said it before and I'll say it again. Bad idea to do a fast that long at home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did cryotherapy today with hopes of relieving the head pressure.

so far did nothing for that just increased sense of well-being. i anticipate it might help me sleep better tonight as well..

my sleep wasn't as good as the night before actually but did feel a bit DEEPER sleep.

for those who have already been to true north health center seems like the best one and there isn't a non-disclosure agreement when doing it there right?

apparently the inglewood fasting center in costa rica has some horror stories of people becoming very damaged from water fasting and are silenced by the clinic. so just a warning to anyone considering that one.
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-18-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for herbs what you guys think is better?

21 herbs use each one only once every 3 weeks
    or 21 herbs use 3 at a time different one each day of the week

I think 21 herbs 3 at a time (one week rotation). even though there will be slight tolerance I think you'll ge 80% of benefits plus synergistic effect of having more herbs more often. Also the slightly more expensive method.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    according to my research prohormones are suppressive and some sarms are not. could a sarm be better to cycle on the protocol? also no need for PCT?
    especially since for me I used an anti-androgen so might be a really good thing for me to use. (this is down the line 3+ months)

Are Sarms Suppressive? - YouTube

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dude...

Stick to what works. You're trying to change around something that is proven to work on everyone that sticks with it. You're not going to get it done any faster then it's already going to happen.

Stick to the protocol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried butea first time today. overall increased mood but I also got increased heart rate, which I don't mind. is that a thing?

hooked up with one of my main girls that i hadn't seen in months. past 3 weeks haven't had much problem with sex but today I did. was able to finish but lost my boner mid sex so had to segway with some foreplay to get it going again. Not sure if it's a minor downswing or caused by using bathmate first time in 3 months for 5 minutes and/or anxiety cuz she was my favourite main girl so I was a bit nervous.
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-24-2017 at 10:44 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so if I understand correctly the herbs that we can take daily are

shilajit
    pine pollen powder
    pine pollen tincture
    maca
    goji
    butea
    ziziphus

am i missing anthing else?

the things that have helped me the most with sleep are l-theanine and skullcap. I use l-theanine 250mg before bed + skullcap. then when I wakeup half way another l-theanine 250mg and I can better sleep. still not pre-crash but wa better than when i was at my worst.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is phenibut okay to use on the protocol? i haven't used it at all after i crashed but it was one of my favourite supplements before would use it 2-3 times a week like 1.5-2grams

was thinking can really help with sleep / more fun during social times. but I've been staying away from 'intoxicants' not sure if it qualifies as one, it's essentially pure gaba in a way.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    is phenibut okay to use on the protocol? i haven't used it at all after i crashed but it was one of my favourite supplements before would use it 2-3 times a week like 1.5-2grams

was thinking can really help with sleep / more fun during social times. but I've been staying away from 'intoxicants' not sure if it qualifies as one, it's essentially pure gaba in a way.
    I'd personally stay way from that shit. My roommate ended up having really bad withdrawal problems after using phenibut regularly.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depends on how you use it. I used it for over a year no problems. going over 2grams and more than 3x a week every other day is when withdrawal comes into the picture. but cdnuts liked your reply so i guess he feels the same?

i'm sure he didn't include it because most people are dumbys and would abuse too much of a good thing lol. that's my guess.