User Tag List

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    so one of the latest supplements I tried out is rheuteri/rhamnosis probiotic. It's known to increase testicle size + lower cortisol.

Straight up been using it for a week or two and my balls are bigger lmao. pretty much the normal size they were before I crashed (guesstimating)

cd you should link up with christopher walker

I use the nature's way version. It's like 20 bucks for a 90 day supply.
    How To Grow Bigger Testicles (Not Kidding) - YouTube
    Christopher Walker huh? How fitting that my name happens to be Chris as well.....but really....does he even lift bro? (said sarcastically)

Honestly, I don't know if I'd want my nuts to get any bigger. I'm already rocking full sized chickens eggs over here....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-06-2018 at 05:15 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LEH discontinued Maral Root for now. They are trying to find a better source to get it from.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice sleep last night. just woke up once then had purely sexual REM sleep dreams last third.

sleep always tends to be best for me on deadlift days. imagine cause it releases large amounts of androgens for me as it's my best lift.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

nice sleep last night. just woke up once then had purely sexual REM sleep dreams last third.

sleep always tends to be best for me on deadlift days. imagine cause it releases large amounts of androgens for me as it's my best lift.
    One of the most powerful exercises we can do in this regards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doing pretty well. overall 85-90% just have some lingering issues -> wake up once or twice a night, libido/erections not fully where it used to be (but was able to fuck twice in span of 3 hours monday night), face not completely leaned out (but I also put on a bit of weight cuz being 8% bf I feel is a bit hardcore year round, im probably 10-12 now) , hole in head feeling, energy not as high as it used to (also drinking less caffeine then I used to though)

I wake up with very hard erections like 80% of mornings and I attribute this to using the bathmate now 3x a week. Can't wait to see what it's like on my next prohormone cycle. picked up 5 bottles of r andro. Gunna start march 17th. Bam chiki wam wam

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    doing pretty well. overall 85-90% just have some lingering issues -> wake up once or twice a night, libido/erections not fully where it used to be (but was able to fuck twice in span of 3 hours monday night), face not completely leaned out (but I also put on a bit of weight cuz being 8% bf I feel is a bit hardcore year round, im probably 10-12 now) , hole in head feeling, energy not as high as it used to (also drinking less caffeine then I used to though)

I wake up with very hard erections like 80% of mornings and I attribute this to using the bathmate now 3x a week. Can't wait to see what it's like on my next prohormone cycle. picked up 5 bottles of r andro. Gunna start march 17th. Bam chiki wam wam
    Yeah bathmate!

I knew you would like it once you got the hang of it. And as you can see, the benefits accumulate, much like health accumulates on this protocol. What is your current pumping routine? Maybe I can give you some pointers if necessary....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    double post
    Last edited by jacknap; 02-28-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yeah bathmate!

I knew you would like it once you got the hang of it. And as you can see, the benefits accumulate, much like health accumulates on this protocol. What is your current pumping routine? Maybe I can give you some pointers if necessary....
    right now I just use it after I shower. I stimulate myself to erection for like 4-5 minutes. Then I pump and refill with water every 3-5 minutes when I lose suction for total 15 minutes. Gunna boost it to 20 minutes pumping total when i do my andro cycle. 3 x weekly every other day

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one annoying thing i'm having is fatigue or lazyness.. thinking about having like two big coffees a day to remedy this and get my affairs in order.. 300mg each so like 600mg of caffeine daily.. I used to do this in 2014 and I was ultra productive and got shredded. I'm a bit weary that it might slow down my recovery tho as might be harsh being on mach 4 adrenal action daily...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weird down swing past 8 days or so. don't really think I did anything different either.