Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    Hey,

I have been reading your thread, I'm curious to ask, do you get normal morning wood?

Also, is it normal for PFS victims to get morning wood/nocturnal erections?
    I get morning wood SOMETIMES. like 50% of time past few months. and I get spontaneous erections on upswings which is like 25% of the time. I got them today.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I get morning wood SOMETIMES. like 50% of time past few months. and I get spontaneous erections on upswings which is like 25% of the time. I got them today.
    Now that I get morning wood most days, it's actually annoying AF. I have to do the old pull it between the legs so that I dont jam it into the bed when I'm turning around.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    slept for 7.5 hours but missed that last sleep cycle past 2 days. woke up with raging wood this morning though

also made this sexy 18 year old french girl cum like 3 times and squirt so that's a boost in the sexual confidence right there lol

having some ball ache here and there. hope it's not an STI again waiting for results... i've been good and staying strapped whole time so can't fathom how it could be unless I got it from oral...

libido is still weird. I have to get myself going logically like think okay now sexually escalate rather than just being pulled to do it and then it sorta kicks online during foreplay. but better than nothing. although sometimes I have this pull during upswings and/or if I haven't had sex for a while.

would having so many powders be harsh on the kidneys? bacopa, lions mane, goji maca, pine pollen, whey + daily herb + sleep herbs. lotsa powders. I noticed my lower back is a bit sore and I don't think it's workout related. Feels similar to when I was fasting I had lower back soreness which i think is related to the kidneys. hmm

intresting article by LEH

All About Jing - Lost Empire Herbs
    Last edited by jacknap; 05-11-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm like 90% past 2 weeks post cycle.

face is pretty much back to normal. body compisition normal. Can fuck everyday but round 2s are sometimes challenging still and slight numbness sexually i'd say i'm like 80%

sleep is normal most days but sometimes miss like 30-1 hour of maximum sleep

I realized that numb spot in my head is more of a jaw thing cuz I think my wisdom tooth came out strange and is pushing on a nerve or something. it's benign tho so probably not even gunna remove it there's no impact.

mentally i'm pretty much 100% tho I get moody / forgetful when I don't sleep as well cuz like I said that's not fully normal yet but like 85-95% normal sleep.

I think after my third cycle I might be fully recovered so by september. I'm loving life right now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats man. When did you crash??

I jumped on protocol a week after mine in a March.

I know Prohormones speed things up.

I want to recover without them and then Use them when I’m 100%

Trying my best to be real patient & not use Andro. I feel like I have so much room to improve without it. I have nothing morally against or whatever.

My biggest hurdle is self doubt in this by far, cause I’m all over the protocol to the point That I don’t hang out, I don’t have time. I’m on every detail down to the nofap. Legit have not stroked it since March 24. I don’t think I’m gonna fap for the rest of my life.. Only holes in the protocol similar to yours is the dish soaps and detergent, & everything not being organic.. but i haven’t had a single comped carb (no backloading), alcoholic bev, gluten etc.

- - - Updated - - -

& what’s your take on pine pollen daily? I’m just sticking to normal 21 day rotation.. I see that a lot in recovered guys

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Complex* carb

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use pine pollen daily like 10 grams in protein shakes I crashed june 2nd took RU58841 April 24 2017 tho

when I crashed I was like -10%

rotating herbs before fasting got me 40% (plus nutrition/exercise etc.)
    water fast/jucie cleanse got me to like 70%
    prohormones to like 80-85%
    and steady gains since (all along with doing pretty much everything in the protocol)

I want to do ARL mineral analysis too that they talk about over at hackstasis but I wanna do 4 full cycles like cd and maxout did before I do that to take things to the next level
    Last edited by jacknap; 05-13-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I use pine pollen daily like 10 grams in protein shakes I crashed june 2nd took RU58841 April 24 2017 tho

when I crashed I was like -10%

rotating herbs before fasting got me 40% (plus nutrition/exercise etc.)
    water fast/jucie cleanse got me to like 70%
    prohormones to like 80-85%
    and steady gains since (all along with doing pretty much everything in the protocol)

I want to do ARL mineral analysis too that they talk about over at hackstasis but I wanna do 4 full cycles like cd and maxout did before I do that to take things to the next level
    You noticed a 30% increase from fasting?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    You noticed a 30% increase from fasting?
    Fasting, or cleansing in general is a big part of the program.

You seem surprised by that number.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Fasting, or cleansing in general is a big part of the program.

You seem surprised by that number.....
    My experience was a decrease in baseline, but a more balanced system and a greater tendency for improvements to "stick" thereafter. So it is indeed surprising to hear that a cleanse increased someone's baseline.

I'm starting another one tonight, maybe I'll be so lucky.