User Tag List

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I've experimented with it and I think the reason why it hasn't / won't work out is. I'm decent looking so people will attribute it to that / I don't really do anything different than what the current instructors do so it's not like I have a unique selling proposition.

and @Driven i'm not surprised because most pfs tend to be on the better looking scale. hence we panic and hop on dangerous dht lowering drugs so we can preserve our looks.
    Yeah I've wondered if that also has something to do with higher DHT levels predisposing you to pfs symptoms.

Masculine jaw, thick facial/body hair, lean, vascular, mpb, high strength to weight ratio...all these are me to a T, and I've seen the same from a lot of you guys here.
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm digging this convo.

@Driven....I can't even see where your hair was falling out or why you'd even need propecia.

Now I'm even more curious to see what this is all about. I guess it's time to make a profile.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm digging this convo.

@Driven....I can't even see where your hair was falling out or why you'd even need propecia.

Now I'm even more curious to see what this is all about. I guess it's time to make a profile.
    Yeah I thought I was getting on top of things by taking it early lol. But I'm a diffuse thinner with longer hair so it doesn't really show in a picture.

For sure friend! What kinda lady you lookin for?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Yeah I thought I was getting on top of things by taking it early lol. But I'm a diffuse thinner with longer hair so it doesn't really show in a picture.

For sure friend! What kinda lady you lookin for?
    Now that I'm single.....one that's DTF....lol. I'm going to have fun for a little while. I've been in a relationship for the past six years, so it's time to blow off a little steam...or alot of steam...either way.

I don't want to blow up Jacknaps thread though. We kind of took a turn here!

Looking like the gym is paying off btw way man.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Now that I'm single.....one that's DTF....lol. I'm going to have fun for a little while. I've been in a relationship for the past six years, so it's time to blow off a little steam...or alot of steam...either way.

I don't want to blow up Jacknaps thread though. We kind of took a turn here!

Looking like the gym is paying off btw way man.
    I appreciate the kind words. My muscle gain has been slow with IBD. I'm 6'2 170 at this point and I've worked my ass off to get there from 150 a few years back.

Started Creatine HCL this week, and I'm very hopeful it will help me put on weight. I'm a weird mixture of looking muscular and emaciated at the same time lol

I'm not sure if tinder is as popular with girls outside college age. I know plenty of fish is more popular with the mature crowd

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

I appreciate the kind words. My muscle gain has been slow with IBD. I'm 6'2 170 at this point and I've worked my ass off to get there from 150 a few years back.

Started Creatine HCL this week, and I'm very hopeful it will help me put on weight. I'm a weird mixture of looking muscular and emaciated at the same time lol

I'm not sure if tinder is as popular with girls outside college age. I know plenty of fish is more popular with the mature crowd
    I'm going to have some fun and get on a bunch of different ones... Why not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-14-2018 at 06:16 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I've wondered if that also has something to do with higher DHT levels predisposing you to pfs symptoms.

Masculine jaw, thick facial/body hair, lean, vascular, mpb, high strength to weight ratio...all these are me to a T, and I've seen the same from a lot of you guys here.
    yup that describes me too.

woke up with very nice libido today and very deep sleep. I'm in an upswing but 90%+ right now. just got my r andro and 4 andro in the mail. cycle in 2 weeks... this might be the won that full recovers me if i'm lucky

ziziphus powder + skullcap tincture is such an amazing combo for me for anabolic sleep. rivals phenibut.
    @Cdsnuts testament to the positivity of this forum that we're talking about strategy with the ladies on a pfs forum haha
    Last edited by jacknap; 06-14-2018 at 12:23 PM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup that describes me too.

woke up with very nice libido today and very deep sleep. I'm in an upswing but 90%+ right now. just got my r andro and 4 andro in the mail. cycle in 2 weeks... this might be the won that full recovers me if i'm lucky

ziziphus powder + skullcap tincture is such an amazing combo for me for anabolic sleep. rivals phenibut.
    @Cdsnuts testament to the positivity of this forum that we're talking about strategy with the ladies on a pfs forum haha
    Hi bro,

What about depression on R-Andro cycle, is happening with you?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Hi bro,

What about depression on R-Andro cycle, is happening with you?
    I'm about to start my third one so it was like almost 2 months ago last cycle. I do think I was more moody on andro tho yes but the sleep and libido benefits for me outweighed the moodiness.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm about to start my third one so it was like almost 2 months ago last cycle. I do think I was more moody on andro tho yes but the sleep and libido benefits for me outweighed the moodiness.
    Good! The libido benefits are really nice, sadly i dont get to cycle it as it should be due depression department, to not lose my bottles (more than 10), i will fit it on herbs cycle for some day(s).