User Tag List

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Phenibut is great for those who can control themselves....but that is very few people.

It's too easy to take it when you can't sleep or are feeling anxious and next thing you know, you're trapped. The withdrawl from it is nasty....been there, done that.

Best bet for most guys is to stay away.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    during juice feasting is it cool to use herbs like bacopa/ashwa/ziziphus etc. and/or l-theanine?

or should juice feasting be strictly juice no other herbs/s

also relora = yay or nay?

made some amazing progress on my sleep so nervous going into my cleanse now lol.
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-27-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    during juice feasting is it cool to use herbs like bacopa/ashwa etc. and/or l-theanine?

or should juice feasting be strictly juice no other herbs/s

also relora = yay or nay?
    I think you wanna stay away from herbs during the feast. The point is to reset your body back to zero, and that means nothing but vital nutrients in the form of the juice.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is gunna be down the line if i do try it but for the prohormones what's the general concensus of what to use? or the thread with the best info on how to use?

cause it seems like you're supposed to stack like 4? just have to prepare myself research wise and money wise lol.

I really want to get my chiseled face back. I hate looking at my moon face every morning lol.

since I used something that blocks the dht receptor, should i use a different prohormone?

how much faster will prohormones actually aid in recovery estimate?
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-28-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You need to read the stickies in the Propecia section on this board. You don't stack four prohormones. If you're going to run anything you want to run a DHT based prohormone for a short four to six-week cycle the first go-around

For the next two months focus on getting the whole protocol down along with rotating the herbs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read all the stickys just got confused cuz it seemed like people were stacking them?

is what these guys talking about the same as the prohormones we're talking about?

PROHORMONES WARNING DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE TAKING THEM!!! @hodgetwins - YouTube

Why would anyone ever use a prohormone? - YouTube

cause both these videos they say bad things about them
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-28-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I read all the stickys just got confused cuz it seemed like people were stacking them?

is what these guys talking about the same as the prohormones we're talking about?

PROHORMONES WARNING DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE TAKING THEM!!! @hodgetwins - YouTube

Why would anyone ever use a prohormone? - YouTube

cause both these videos they say bad things about them
    You ever hear the saying too many chefs ruin the soup?

You need to choose who and what you're going to follow here.

What do those videos say about curing PFS?

What do the doctors say about taking propecia or in your case, an anti-androgen? Sides will stop once you do, right?

My point is this protocol has been undertaken by hundreds of guys and the ones that actually do what is recommended recover. I'm not going to bother watching the videos because there is no point. If you do what is recommended here you are going to get out of the mess your in.

Follow what is laid out for you and you'll be on your way.

Use the search function on this forum. It's all been explain before in regards to what prohormones to take and more importantly, WHY to take them.

In regards to time frame, you will heal faster by using the prohormones properly.

You need to stop worrying about how long it's going to take because it's just going to put a drag on your mental processes. It's going to take longer then you want it to, that's for sure. The sooner you start implementing this program, the sooner you'll recover.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahah!!!

I saw that exact video by the hodgetwins regarding prohormones a long time ago.

One of them was talking about how it gave them "andro-cock" when he was 19 years old.

The same exact thing went through my head when i watched it.- "well, did these guys ever have PFS? No they didnt, so their opinion is irrelevant to me."
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So I just checked out the video out of curiosity.....Um...If you want to listen to those guys...lol. Go for it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people stack 4-andro with R-andro to prevent estrogen from getting too low, but I wouldn't worry about that for now - just stick with what works.

The prohormones those dudes are talking about are probably not the mild, non-suppressive, DHT-based prohormone that is R-andro.