LOL, yeah he's pretty young.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

Lmfao damn! Somewhere I read 39!

I’m going out tonight. I’m in a decent mood now, but would a couple rounds of breathing & a cold shower before I leave put me in a better headspace to enjoy myself? On top of that, anything I could take? Just wanna make sure my vibe is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Lmfao damn! Somewhere I read 39!

I’m going out tonight. I’m in a decent mood now, but would a couple rounds of breathing & a cold shower before I leave put me in a better headspace to enjoy myself? On top of that, anything I could take? Just wanna make sure my vibe is up.

Nicotine is what I take in the situation you are describing. Pure drops are ideal, but for you id recommend getting store brand nicotine gum. Always gives me a good euphoric headspace.

Very minimal side effects as well other than just being addictive. Which you can avoid by taking it only on special occasions.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Driven!

Not gonna lie, we’ve got some smart motherfuckers here. This site is gonna serve me so well post PFS. Just the amount of knowledge I’ve gained in 5 months here. It’s all just a matter of Timeeee.

Yeah this shit happened to us but I really do think it’s for a reason. Whether it was for us to be at our most optimal in the future or to learn valuable life lessons that we brush to the side (vanity, work ethic sustained, consistency, being stoic).. this thing is building us in ways we don’t understand . Just stay consistent ya’ll. & try to have FUN during this whole ordeal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Driven!

Not gonna lie, we’ve got some smart motherfuckers here. This site is gonna serve me so well post PFS. Just the amount of knowledge I’ve gained in 5 months here. It’s all just a matter of Timeeee.

Yeah this shit happened to us but I really do think it’s for a reason. Whether it was for us to be at our most optimal in the future or to learn valuable life lessons that we brush to the side (vanity, work ethic sustained, consistency, being stoic).. this thing is building us in ways we don’t understand . Just stay consistent ya’ll. & try to have FUN during this whole ordeal

You will look back on this later in life, and realize overall it made your time here better becasuse of the lessons learned, and the self development journey it puts you on.

Lots of ppl that recover have shared this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    personally i like laying low and grinding

being in the mix was a waste of time looking back at it

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The hard part for me is that I was always out the mix before all this.. I was always the grinder behind the scenes, (inferiority complex) never the most naturally gifted at sports so had to work to be great, never so good with women so had to work, never got recognition at my job so put in more hours etc.. that’s been my life, WORK WORK WORK so I can “catch up” to everyone else who in my perception seem to just “have it” cause I felt inferior to everyone and everything in all facets of life. I remember having a talk with a guy telling me I’m a solid dude for a young one but just act like I’m a loser, it doesn’t match..

I was ready to actually stop being a hermit working so much on myself & step out to enjoy life in the spring/summer like a regular good looking 22 year old dude should , then this thing hits. Back to the old grind...It’s like the Timing of PFS hitting can be the worst.

But referencing my first paragraph^, those qualities & weird outlook I have make doing the protocol fairly easy.. almost too easy, this leads to you questioning how can something so simple cure you from this complicated hormonal shit show lol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hard part for me is that I was always out the mix before all this.. I was always the grinder behind the scenes, (inferiority complex) never the most naturally gifted at sports so had to work to be great, never so good with women so had to work, never got recognition at my job so put in more hours etc.. that’s been my life, WORK WORK WORK so I can “catch up” to everyone else who in my perception seem to just “have it” cause I felt inferior to everyone and everything in all facets of life. I remember having a talk with a guy telling me I’m a solid dude for a young one but just act like I’m a loser, it doesn’t match..

I was ready to actually stop being a hermit working so much on myself & step out to enjoy life in the spring/summer like a regular good looking 22 year old dude should , then this thing hits. Back to the old grind...It’s like the Timing of PFS hitting can be the worst.

But referencing my first paragraph^, those qualities & weird outlook I have make doing the protocol fairly easy.. almost too easy, this leads to you questioning how can something so simple cure you from this complicated hormonal shit show lol.

i feel you 100% bro

in hs i was mostly grinding in athletics like you, training, eating clean etc. college, im not playing sports anymore and forced to socialize (which im not good at with the guys), and I dont fit in anywhere. i dont have much problems with the girls, but i cant really spit game, which doesnt seem to be a problem. however, i could never be accepted by a crew when i was in my late teens and early twenties, outside of athletics.

so i was forced to stay out of the mix after that as well. now im 26, feels like i lost the last 3 years of my life to PFS mental sides, plus however long it takes to get over this. i know ill stop bitching about it once i recover and i can meditate, because thats what meditation did for me back when i was 21, make me accept my life for what it was regardless of the things i missed out on and shit i failed at. so i know once i recover for good, i know how to just get on with life and live in the present moment just by training my mind to do so, which i cant right now due to PFS

you gotta stop feeling inferior bro, thats how i felt too way back. thats the wrong fuel to propel you to the top imo. you gotta find something you want to do, and you gotta lose yourself in the moment of that to be the best at it, rather than compare yourself to others. thats when you have true confidence is when you dont have to compare yourself to others

right now i get the thoughts that theres other guys in tech sales that are raking in 200k-300k at age 25,26,27, building connections to elite C suite executives, while im stuck with shitty PFS symptoms. other guys my age are launching their own companies, and those guys are living the dreams that my idols like tmac and kobe did, skipping college to go pro, and i feel like im just stuck on the sidelines just reading various things about the industry that im trying to play in

but i gotta accept it and write my own story, cant compare it to those guys. it may take me years to get where they get, and if i have a bad attitude and compare myself to them constantly, i may never get there.

gotta live life in the present moment truly, and if you do that, all the inferiority complexes, insecurity, comparisons, anxiety, depression--- all of that nonsense goes away. you feel true peace. speaking from experience of once being at that level and truly being able to live and experience the clarity of all the cliche lines of "living in the moment"
    Last edited by Lakehouse99; 09-22-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    i feel you 100% bro

in hs i was mostly grinding in athletics like you, training, eating clean etc. college, im not playing sports anymore and forced to socialize (which im not good at with the guys), and I dont fit in anywhere. i dont have much problems with the girls, but i cant really spit game, which doesnt seem to be a problem. however, i could never be accepted by a crew when i was in my late teens and early twenties, outside of athletics.

so i was forced to stay out of the mix after that as well. now im 26, feels like i lost the last 3 years of my life to PFS mental sides, plus however long it takes to get over this. i know ill stop bitching about it once i recover and i can meditate, because thats what meditation did for me back when i was 21, make me accept my life for what it was regardless of the things i missed out on and shit i failed at. so i know once i recover for good, i know how to just get on with life and live in the present moment just by training my mind to do so, which i cant right now due to PFS

you gotta stop feeling inferior bro, thats how i felt too way back. thats the wrong fuel to propel you to the top imo. you gotta find something you want to do, and you gotta lose yourself in the moment of that to be the best at it, rather than compare yourself to others. thats when you have true confidence is when you dont have to compare yourself to others

right now i get the thoughts that theres other guys in tech sales that are raking in 200k-300k at age 25,26,27, building connections to elite C suite executives, while im stuck with shitty PFS symptoms. other guys my age are launching their own companies, and those guys are living the dreams that my idols like tmac and kobe did, skipping college to go pro, and i feel like im just stuck on the sidelines just reading various things about the industry that im trying to play in

but i gotta accept it and write my own story, cant compare it to those guys. it may take me years to get where they get, and if i have a bad attitude and compare myself to them constantly, i may never get there.

gotta live life in the present moment truly, and if you do that, all the inferiority complexes, insecurity, comparisons, anxiety, depression--- all of that nonsense goes away. you feel true peace. speaking from experience of once being at that level and truly being able to live and experience the clarity of all the cliche lines of "living in the moment"
    Great post my man