User Tag List

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    solid thanks guys. my libido is still not what it used to but i was able to have sex 4 times last week.. so happy about that when i was completely impotent.

I had a very high libido before this. I respond quite well to herbs. My body in general is just very sensitive so I feel everything. That's why I got fucked from using an anti-androgen just once lol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont take them seriously, but i personally am subscribed to and enjoy the hodgetwins videos. theyre hilarious as fuck
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a bunch of parasites eg) blasto, some yeast, citrobacter freundii 1,2,3 enterobacter ciocae complex

apparently i can knock them off with grapefruit extract, couldn't hurt right?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I have a bunch of parasites eg) blasto, some yeast, citrobacter freundii 1,2,3 enterobacter ciocae complex

apparently i can knock them off with grapefruit extract, couldn't hurt right?
    That, or fast for a few weeks.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for those who use gotu kola how do you use it? Just picked me up some capsules 450mg the label says take 2 capsules 3-4 daily seems overkill lol.

helps with sleep and anxiety right so minimum effective dose I'd assume is evening?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do you guys think of TAO philosophy on ejaculation? only masturbated once since I crashed otherwise just sex but even according to TAO I'm ejaculating a bit too much. (have sex about 2-5 times a week now).

according to TAO I should just be ejaculating every 5 days

(Age – 7)/4 = X

Plug in your age. The number you get for X is the number of days you should go between ejaculations. A 39-year-old man, for example, would ejaculate every 8 days.

I followed this equation for several weeks, tracking my perceived quality of life and sex drive.

here's the article

The Biohackers Guide to Better Sex

sex without ejaculation is encouraged however.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also CD one of the only T boosting supplements I haven't started taking yet is Iodine... would using Kelp be just as good if not better because it's more of a 'whole food' that has a lot of Iodine?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for boners, yes a lot of the herbs work but as an extra aid when needed for a particular girl u wanna fuck good what's the concensus on using arginine? yay or nay? how much? dosage? timing etc?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rough day today.. got my hair cut and my hair stylist noticed that my hair got way thicker..

frustrating living with my parents that don't believe me and constantly play devil's advocate with me. they help me out a lot but emotionally very unsupportive.

got dumped by my friends with benefits of 10 months and she was getting more and more distant as I crashed and that hurts. though logically I know if she truly cared about me she would have been closer to me. it still hurts.

hope i can go through my cleanse with little stress and seemingly and get this nightmare out of the way and return to the man I used to be. the down swings are very scary and it's hard to find good people during these times. gets very lonely.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    rough day today.. got my hair cut and my hair stylist noticed that my hair got way thicker..

frustrating living with my parents that don't believe me and constantly play devil's advocate with me. they help me out a lot but emotionally very unsupportive.

got dumped by my friends with benefits of 10 months and she was getting more and more distant as I crashed and that hurts. though logically I know if she truly cared about me she would have been closer to me. it still hurts.

hope i can go through my cleanse with little stress and seemingly and get this nightmare out of the way and return to the man I used to be. the down swings are very scary and it's hard to find good people during these times. gets very lonely.
    Apparently she was more to you then friends with benefits seeing as your describing it as "being dumped." Friends can't really dump each other in the first place. Either way, not the best type of girl to have in this situation. Fuck buddy's are only good when you can actually fuck them. You should switch gears for a bit...keep one around that actually cares about you. It will go a long way into helping you out of the slump.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"