User Tag List

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts wanted your opinion on this. So the guy who I bought my 4-andro from and r-andro his paypal not working so he can't refund me (4 andro wouldnt go through) but r-andro is going through fine. Was thinking since he can't give me cash jsut to run another cycle but I don't really like using all the herbs anymore maybe like 10 of them and also I party hard. Do you think if I don't use many herbs and party hard etc. that I'll be suppressed after r-andro 8 week cycle or should it be fine?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    @Cdsnuts wanted your opinion on this. So the guy who I bought my 4-andro from and r-andro his paypal not working so he can't refund me (4 andro wouldnt go through) but r-andro is going through fine. Was thinking since he can't give me cash jsut to run another cycle but I don't really like using all the herbs anymore maybe like 10 of them and also I party hard. Do you think if I don't use many herbs and party hard etc. that I'll be suppressed after r-andro 8 week cycle or should it be fine?
    I don't think I understand? Are you running the four or the R?

Why don't you like using the herbs?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I don't think I understand? Are you running the four or the R?

Why don't you like using the herbs?
    i'm just gunna run the r-andro if I get it. I like the herbs just money is tight so i'm sticking to my favourite ones which is about 10 of them. (the others ones I don't feel anything from) I used them while recovering of course but now that i'm recovering just sticking to ones that I actually feel a difference. so going from that to our last question you think I could get suppressed? I haven't at all so far 6 cycles deep just don't want to get cocky. (only 4andro gave me suppression that i felt)

my favs that I will probably use always money providing for ppl wondering

1) pine pollen powder/tincture
    2) ashwa (always forget to use it cuz it tastes like chalk)
    3) rhodiola
    4) cordy
    5) tongkat
    6) triblus
    7) mucana
    8) butea
    9) shizandra
    10) cant remember the other one probably missed one and added one too
    11) black maca gela

something like that

also CD I started a podcast so if you're interested wanna do one together? ricky heard the first one and liked it can link you. it was about game but also gunna interview musicans that i know and like too and/or anyone who i think is cool and has value to share. will just being audio probably and also chance to shoot the shit. u can vito if u dont like it or just clip parts too. i
    Last edited by jacknap; 11-20-2019 at 08:51 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also for anyone following thread that is read to buy r-andro now could possibly ship it to you instead and just paypal me the money but I'd have to trust you as a poster I don't know a lot of the n00bs i'll see and if others vouch for you. was gunna sell to ricky but he's stocked for a while..

could use the cash and don't really want to keep doing cycles just want to build on natty but I'd rather run it then not run it and lose like 200$ cash lol naw sayn

not gunna give a discount though it's gunna be how much I paid for otherwise will run it if CD thinks i'll be fine

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, how many r andro bottles do u have? Im thinking about buying it, paypal no probelm

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i'm just gunna run the r-andro if I get it. I like the herbs just money is tight so i'm sticking to my favourite ones which is about 10 of them. (the others ones I don't feel anything from) I used them while recovering of course but now that i'm recovering just sticking to ones that I actually feel a difference. so going from that to our last question you think I could get suppressed? I haven't at all so far 6 cycles deep just don't want to get cocky. (only 4andro gave me suppression that i felt)

my favs that I will probably use always money providing for ppl wondering

1) pine pollen powder/tincture
    2) ashwa (always forget to use it cuz it tastes like chalk)
    3) rhodiola
    4) cordy
    5) tongkat
    6) triblus
    7) mucana
    8) butea
    9) shizandra
    10) cant remember the other one probably missed one and added one too
    11) black maca gela

something like that

also CD I started a podcast so if you're interested wanna do one together? ricky heard the first one and liked it can link you. it was about game but also gunna interview musicans that i know and like too and/or anyone who i think is cool and has value to share. will just being audio probably and also chance to shoot the shit. u can vito if u dont like it or just clip parts too. i
    You'll be fine man. I haven't heard of anyone getting shut down from DHT based PH's since I've started doing this whole thing, which is going on almost a decade now already. That's not saying it's not possible, it's just saying based on my knowledge and experience, it's not likely.

Send me the link to the Pod cast, I'd like to check it out. I wouldn't be opposed to joining you on an episode or so.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You'll be fine man. I haven't heard of anyone getting shut down from DHT based PH's since I've started doing this whole thing, which is going on almost a decade now already. That's not saying it's not possible, it's just saying based on my knowledge and experience, it's not likely.

Send me the link to the Pod cast, I'd like to check it out. I wouldn't be opposed to joining you on an episode or so.
    i'm going to do 2 channels one is about game and one is gunna be mainstream one depending on content i'll upload to my music channel if it's not controversial and game one if it's controversial (game is primarily for alphas and aspiring alpha my music channel for everyone)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD and anyone else who thinks they have an idea

for cold showers is there even a point of doing it when it's like -10 outside? I live in toronto already cold as fuck walking to the subway station haha

cold showers in summer easy as pie but I feel like it's redundant in the winter. one thing I like about cold shower is it makes my face look great after because it tones down inflamattion but i'm pretty sure that being outside in cold does the exact same thing and it a certain point it's just too much stress on the system already

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    CD and anyone else who thinks they have an idea

for cold showers is there even a point of doing it when it's like -10 outside? I live in toronto already cold as fuck walking to the subway station haha

cold showers in summer easy as pie but I feel like it's redundant in the winter. one thing I like about cold shower is it makes my face look great after because it tones down inflamattion but i'm pretty sure that being outside in cold does the exact same thing and it a certain point it's just too much stress on the system already
    Take a freezing cold shower for any length of time and see how much your cold weather tolerance goes up. You turn into a furnace....