User Tag List

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys so one thing wanted to run by you, I slipped back to my pre-crash sleep schedule. 2am-12pm.

I'm a musician so it's best sched for my gigging and it's also the best time to have girls over for sexytime.

I know a lot of people like English advocate circadian rhythm to the sun but wanted to get your opinions on this, especially CDs if possible?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    hey guys so one thing wanted to run by you, I slipped back to my pre-crash sleep schedule. 2am-12pm.

I'm a musician so it's best sched for my gigging and it's also the best time to have girls over for sexytime.

I know a lot of people like English advocate circadian rhythm to the sun but wanted to get your opinions on this, especially CDs if possible?
    I think you'll be fine. It's not optimal, but it's not that big of a deal, imo.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah didn't think so either and the net benefit of doing what I love + tapping ass I think is better.

do any of you guys use krill oil? cause sometimes I feel like my crash a sort of traumatic brain injury and fish oils are really useful to recover from that. I used to use krill oil but it has so much astanxthin which is a potent dht blocker... what fish oils do you guys recommend? I've heard muscle oil doesn't have the asthanxthin

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep it simple. You can get plenty of fish oil by eating fish.

yeah didn't think so either and the net benefit of doing what I love + tapping ass I think is better.

do any of you guys use krill oil? cause sometimes I feel like my crash a sort of traumatic brain injury and fish oils are really useful to recover from that. I used to use krill oil but it has so much astanxthin which is a potent dht blocker... what fish oils do you guys recommend? I've heard muscle oil doesn't have the asthanxthin

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I do this. I rotate cod/haddock/alaskan salmon.

I want to recover as fast as humanly possible though so I think additional fish oil supplementation might be good if it's a good source.

what's your guys opinion on trying licorice root? cuz champster basically followed the protocol for 2 years and didn't recover till using it.

would be a shame to follow for two years without recovery only to have not tried licorice as well. but isn't it dicey as it's anti-androgenic in a way?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to recover as fast as humanly possible though so I think additional fish oil supplementation might be good if it's a good source.

what's your guys opinion on trying licorice root? cuz champster basically followed the protocol for 2 years and didn't recover till using it.

would be a shame to follow for two years without recovery only to have not tried licorice as well. but isn't it dicey as it's anti-androgenic in a way?
    If you're eating fish regularly, you're getting all the fish oil you need. More isn't necessarily better, especially considering it contains PUFA.

I personally don't think licorice root had much, if anything, to do with that guy's recovery. Keep it simple dude. None of this hyper-analysis pays off. Trust me, I've been there.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It may appear that way in regards to licorice root, but that's not the reality. The reality is he was laying the ground work for healing doing EVERYTHING else that needs to be done and then he happened to add in licorice root at the end. Don't get it twisted.

The sleep thing isn't optimal, but if it gives you a better quality of life, then it could be argued it's optimal FOR YOU.

I would stick to the fish in your diet as your main source of fish oil.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for sure cd. I'm not saying licorice to be a magic pill, just seeing if you'd think it would be cool to add into herb rotation along with the rest of the protocol cause I've heard mixed reviews of it being anti-dht?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    for sure cd. I'm not saying licorice to be a magic pill, just seeing if you'd think it would be cool to add into herb rotation along with the rest of the protocol cause I've heard mixed reviews of it being anti-dht?
    I've never used it and I haven't researched it simply because I don't have a need to. I don't make a habit of recommending anything that I haven't personally used. I can say with certainty that what is laid out for you will do the job, no ifs ands or buts. It's up to you if you choose to add onto the existing protocol.

Despite what others may say, i'm not sure off hand I think it's wise to add in any type of anti-androgen.

Is the herb list not long enough? lol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know cd, just wanna make sure I leave no stone unturned. want my life back as fast as possible lol.

as guestimate even after I crashed I never stopped training. 10 years momentum.

wondering if I do a 2-3 week cleanse how much actual strenght I'll lose cause I'd like to just pickup where I left off (obviously with much lesser weight and feel out what feels right and build from there)