User Tag List

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I know cd, just wanna make sure I leave no stone unturned. want my life back as fast as possible lol.

as guestimate even after I crashed I never stopped training. 10 years momentum.

wondering if I do a 2-3 week cleanse how much actual strenght I'll lose cause I'd like to just pickup where I left off (obviously with much lesser weight and feel out what feels right and build from there)
    You're always going to take a few steps back strength wise after a cleanse, but it's worth the price. It comes back quickly afterwords.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first day was not so bad.

actually went as good as possible I was able to sleep and just woke up once and fell asleep after 30 minutes or so. Total got 9 hours. which is amazing cause at first I couldn't sleep more than an 1.5 hours and 3 hours total. Hopeful my sleep will improve totally from the cleanse as it did for cd and maxout.

hunger hasn't been too bad yet and if it stays at this level I can go on for a long time...

cd during your many cleanses at what point did you find your sleep fixed? I know you say that everything helps together but on your PH post you cited your water fast eliminated like 5+ symptoms. was it on day 10 or?
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-12-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    first day was not so bad.

actually went as good as possible I was able to sleep and just woke up once and fell asleep after 30 minutes or so. Total got 9 hours. which is amazing cause at first I couldn't sleep more than an 1.5 hours and 3 hours total. Hopeful my sleep will improve totally from the cleanse as it did for cd and maxout.

hunger hasn't been too bad yet and if it stays at this level I can go on for a long time...

cd during your many cleanses at what point did you find your sleep fixed? I know you say that everything helps together but on your PH post you cited your water fast eliminated like 5+ symptoms. was it on day 10 or?
    Well my first fast I was detoxing off of four powerful narcotics at once, so that one isn't the best judge. I would say I started getting better sleep at around the week to ten day mark.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What type of water are you drinking Jacknap?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    reverse osmosis water at the moment. so far doing good. my mind feels crisp and calm. going easier than I thought it would. hope the trend continues. hunger is there but totally manageable when I focus on other things. I think my 4-5 years of intermittent fasting might have made the process easier for me, I hope.
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-12-2017 at 05:26 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    reverse osmosis water at the moment. so far doing good. my mind feels crisp and calm. going easier than I thought it would. hope the trend continues. hunger is there but totally manageable when I focus on other things. I think my 4-5 years of intermittent fasting might have made the process easier for me, I hope.
    It's only been a day.....lol

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's only been a day.....lol
    yeah day 2. just happy I was able to sleep decently though, was a pleasant surprise. also from my research I thought the first few days were the hardest...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    day 3. sleep was still decent. just took about 40 minutes to fall asleep and then one wake up after 6 hours again that took about 45 minutes to fall back asleep.

this is HUGE from not being able to sleep more than 3 hours a night. I imagine it'll be even better when I jump back on ziziphus/passionflower/skullcap/magnesium/glycine.

there's a great forest 10 minute walk from my place where I do nature walks but it's down a pretty steep hill... not sure if going up and down it during fasting would be wise...

so far my energy is good, though it's not like i'm doing much. Watching soccer, making music, reading, youtube, holosync.

drinking about 3L of water daily. strangely very thirsty and also reak of spices (I use a lot of turmeric, chipotle, garlic, onion in my salads)

also got the light headedness when standing up to fast that i've read about, but not a big deal.
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-13-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    day 3. sleep was still decent. just took about 40 minutes to fall asleep and then one wake up after 6 hours again that took about 45 minutes to fall back asleep.

this is HUGE from not being able to sleep more than 3 hours a night. I imagine it'll be even better when I jump back on ziziphus/passionflower/skullcap/magnesium/glycine.

there's a great forest 10 minute walk from my place where I do nature walks but it's down a pretty steep hill... not sure if going up and down it during fasting would be wise...

so far my energy is good, though it's not like i'm doing much. Watching soccer, making music, reading, youtube, holosync.

drinking about 3L of water daily. strangely very thirsty and also reak of spices (I use a lot of turmeric, chipotle, garlic, onion in my salads)

also got the light headedness when standing up to fast that i've read about, but not a big deal.

Yeah I noticed a weird odor as well, I still have it even 8 days in

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yeah I noticed a weird odor as well, I still have it even 8 days in
    Detox.

You're cleansing deeper then you ever have before.