Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Yeah I noticed a weird odor as well, I still have it even 8 days in
    yeah that doesn't leave apparently till quite deep into the fast I think.

What are the common stages of water fasting and what occurs at various stages during the fast? > Fasting > Water Fasting FAQ

from rockbottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah that doesn't leave apparently till quite deep into the fast I think.

What are the common stages of water fasting and what occurs at various stages during the fast? > Fasting > Water Fasting FAQ

from rockbottom to rockstar, baby.
    Depends on alot of variables. How gunked up your are going in, how much fluid you're taking in, how much activity you're doing, etc. I've had some fasts that were a breeze and I've had some that were fucking nightmares. ALL of them were worth it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep up the good work bro! So its a water fast that you're doing i see. If you can do at least 10 days minimum, then try that. If you're doing it at home, then be safe. I never did a water fast, so i couldnt say. Be safe!! You got this bro =)
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    day 4 now.

last night took a longer time to fall asleep like 2 hours but I think that's also cause i woke up late.
    I have a bit of lower back soreness - I'd wager from now moving around as much + taking a break from the gym or adrenal fatigue (never had an injury before)

so far so good. i'm having dreams of food and making plans of my future meals LOL. the hardest part is actually just dealing with my parents who check in on me 2-3 times a day and discourage me for about 5 minutes to stop and that they 'listen to the doctors' that scoff at my condition. dick move, but it's enough challenge changing myself than trying to persuade them so I just avoid them as much as I can as they're emotionally toxic. they're very helpful in other ways though.

strange thing is I was fantasizing eating two huge bowls of sorghum seeds + kefir. I usually only have appetite to eat one bowl though. So it's funny how our minds play tricks on us to exaggerate how much we want to eat etc.

this is pretty important in pfs cuz in the downsings are minds sorta play tricks on us.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get back pain all the time, it is the kidneys most likely from the electrolyte imbalance lol. My back always locks up if I bend over for too long

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    like even when not fasting?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No just while fasting

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    I get back pain all the time, it is the kidneys most likely from the electrolyte imbalance lol. My back always locks up if I bend over for too long
    That would happen to me as well, especially when I was going to bed.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    think i just hit ketosis. zero hunger right now past few hours. anyone know how long of a water fast is needed to 'turn off' autoimmunity?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    day 6... same shit not too bad. I keep falling asleep later and later but the actual sleep I feel is getting deeper and only wakeup once a night and that once a night period is shrinking, fell back asleep in 10 minutes. After my fast when I add some sleep discipline eg) having a waking window I think the later falling asleep thing will fix especially with the sleep supplements.

Getting antsy to start eating again but it's not too bad to keep going if I keep my mind engaged. I can't imagine how people just lay down for 21 days with Loren Lockman that's when it's hardest for me eg) doing holosync and the delayed sleep.

I still actually have a lot of adipose tissue so might even be able to transcend my goal of 7 days. anti-androgen crash fundamentally changed my body composition although not that bad. I have more water retention, and torso fat than before. My strength remained unchanged though cuz I kept pushing up my gym numbers.

would be nice if I can go 10 days so then I can make the juice feast shorter as well :P